AI consulting services: Introduction
- Artificial Intelligence stimulates human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans. It is an analytical technique that enables organizations to understand and automate processes.
- AI provides the much needed efficiency to identify and manage the complexities of dynamic technological advancement.
- AI consulting services help organizations adopt and enhance their AI capabilities, from strategic level till execution.
- Rise in COVID-19 cases globally has displayed the importance of AI in different industries. AI can be used in decision making, data analytics and management, trouble-shooting and predicting outcomes.
Impact of COVID-19 on AI Consulting Services
- The rise in COVID-19 cases globally has highlighted the requirement of AI, especially in healthcare. AI can be efficiently used to get proper suggestions in real-time to avoid spreading of the virus. It is also helpful in screening and tracking patients.
- Major application of AI is for early detection and diagnosis of infection.
- AI is used for the development of drugs and vaccines, and the reduction of workload of healthcare workers.
- AI plays an important role to detect the cluster of cases and to predict where this virus will affect in future by collecting and analyzing all previous data.
- AI consulting services engage and support companies in understanding and taking advantage of the assistance provided by AI in full capacity.
AI Consulting Services: Key drivers
- AI has gained attention and has been applied in different sectors in the past few years. It has enabled organizations in boosting productivity and hence companies have started investing in research and development to use AI in every aspect from forming strategies to execution.
- The ability to detect and resolve issues in real time has driven companies to utilize AI in troubleshooting and analysis.
- AI is used in technologies that heavily rely on deep learning and natural language processing like self-driving cars and chess-playing computers. The technological advancement in industries makes it essential to use AI to carry out tasks efficiently.
Companies have started investing in research and development to innovate and apply AI in order to gain efficiency in past few years. The advancement in technology has driven companies from all sectors to use AI for pattern recognition, data analytics and real time analysis.
Key Players operating in the AI Consulting Services
Google is one of the leading companies in AI and has recently partnered with NOAA for advanced weather and climate prediction. Google is also using AI in different industries like agriculture and pure sciences. Google has integrated AI in all its tools and provides AI consulting services.
IBM has been advancing AI-driven technologies for enterprises and pioneered machine learning systems for multiple industries. Similar to Google, IBM has also integrated AI into its tools and provides AI consulting services in various industries.
Dell Technologies provides AI consulting services to organizations to adopt and accelerate their analytics and AI capabilities from strategy to execution and data modeling. It has been involved in AI technology catering to all industries.
Other Key players operating in the AI consulting services are:
- Deloitte Consulting
- Centric Consulting
- Opex Analytics
AI Consulting Services Market, by Services
- Analytics consulting
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Application development
- Cognitive Integration
- AI customization
AI Consulting Services Market, by Technology
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Capture / OCR
- BI Implementation
- Predictive Analytics
- Cognitive Integration
- Computer Vision
AI Consulting Services Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecom
AI Consulting Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!