AI consulting services: Introduction
- Artificial Intelligence stimulates human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans. It is an analytical technique that enables organizations to understand and automate processes.
- AI provides the much needed efficiency to identify and manage the complexities of dynamic technological advancement.
- AI consulting services help organizations adopt and enhance their AI capabilities, from strategic level till execution.
- Rise in COVID-19 cases globally has displayed the importance of AI in different industries. AI can be used in decision making, data analytics and management, trouble-shooting and predicting outcomes.
Impact of COVID-19 on AI Consulting Services
- The rise in COVID-19 cases globally has highlighted the requirement of AI, especially in healthcare. AI can be efficiently used to get proper suggestions in real-time to avoid spreading of the virus. It is also helpful in screening and tracking patients.
- Major application of AI is for early detection and diagnosis of infection.
- AI is used for the development of drugs and vaccines, and the reduction of workload of healthcare workers.
- AI plays an important role to detect the cluster of cases and to predict where this virus will affect in future by collecting and analyzing all previous data.
- AI consulting services engage and support companies in understanding and taking advantage of the assistance provided by AI in full capacity.
AI Consulting Services: Key drivers
- AI has gained attention and has been applied in different sectors in the past few years. It has enabled organizations in boosting productivity and hence companies have started investing in research and development to use AI in every aspect from forming strategies to execution.
- The ability to detect and resolve issues in real time has driven companies to utilize AI in troubleshooting and analysis.
- AI is used in technologies that heavily rely on deep learning and natural language processing like self-driving cars and chess-playing computers. The technological advancement in industries makes it essential to use AI to carry out tasks efficiently.
Companies have started investing in research and development to innovate and apply AI in order to gain efficiency in past few years. The advancement in technology has driven companies from all sectors to use AI for pattern recognition, data analytics and real time analysis.
Key Players operating in the AI Consulting Services
Google is one of the leading companies in AI and has recently partnered with NOAA for advanced weather and climate prediction. Google is also using AI in different industries like agriculture and pure sciences. Google has integrated AI in all its tools and provides AI consulting services.
IBM has been advancing AI-driven technologies for enterprises and pioneered machine learning systems for multiple industries. Similar to Google, IBM has also integrated AI into its tools and provides AI consulting services in various industries.
- Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies provides AI consulting services to organizations to adopt and accelerate their analytics and AI capabilities from strategy to execution and data modeling. It has been involved in AI technology catering to all industries.
Other Key players operating in the AI consulting services are:
- Deloitte Consulting
- Centric Consulting
- Opex Analytics
AI Consulting Services Market, by Services
- Analytics consulting
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Application development
- Cognitive Integration
- AI customization
AI Consulting Services Market, by Technology
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Capture / OCR
- BI Implementation
- Predictive Analytics
- Cognitive Integration
- Computer Vision
AI Consulting Services Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecom
AI Consulting Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.