Agricultural Harvester: Introduction
- Agricultural harvesters are agriculture equipment utilized by farmers to remove grains out of the crops in the field. Primarily, harvesters perform three different tasks of harvesting crops in a single process, resulting in higher output in lesser time. Agricultural harvesters are utilized for harvesting different crops.
- Agriculture equipment help reduce human effort and enhance crop yield in less time. Automatic and semi-automatic agriculture equipment reduce the labor required for work, which in turn reduces the labor cost. This is likely to boost the agricultural harvester market across the globe.
Key Drivers of Agricultural Harvester Market
- Rise in rate of adoption of advanced technology in agriculture equipment, including autonomous tractor and robotic systems that assist handling of equipment and increase the accuracy of farming, is anticipated to propel the agricultural harvester market across the globe. Rise in government investment in the field of agriculture, which is prompting manufacturer to develop agricultural harvester machinery, is likely to further boost the agricultural harvester market across the globe.
- Advances in technology including electric harvester and fleet telematics, which takes data from the equipment that can be utilized to maintain vehicle data, are anticipated to boost the agricultural harvester market across the globe
Asia Pacific & Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Agricultural Harvester Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global agricultural harvester market due to rapid expansion of economies and a rise in population across the region. Increase in government initiatives and rise in productivity across the region is likely to propel the agricultural harvester market across Asia Pacific. Rise in consumer trend toward mechanization in agriculture is likely to further propel the agricultural harvester market in the region.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global agricultural harvester market due to an increase in adoption of technology including robotic systems. Europe is home to major agriculture equipment manufacturers who have advanced research and development facilities regarding agriculture equipment, which is anticipated to boost the agricultural harvester market in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Agricultural Harvester Market
The global agricultural harvester market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global agricultural harvester market are:
- AGCO Corporation
- Alamo Group Inc.
- ARGO SpA
- PREET Group
- Bucher Industries AG
- CNH Industrial NV
- Deere & Company
- Escorts Ltd
- Kubota Corporation
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Yanmar Co. Ltd
- CLASS KGaA mbH
- Zetor Tractors A.S.
- Valmont Industries Inc.
- JCB Ltd
Global Agricultural Harvester Market: Research Scope
Global Agricultural Harvester Market, by Type
- Combine Harvester
- Forage Harvester
Global Agricultural Harvester Market, by Operation
Global Agricultural Harvester Market, by Drive Type
- Four Wheel Drive
- Two Wheel Drive
Global Agricultural Harvester Market, by Propulsion
Global Agricultural Harvester Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa