Global Agile Marketing Tools Market - Introduction
- Agile marketing tools are strategic marketing tools by which marketing teams identify and focus their collective efforts on high-value & beneficial projects. Agile marketing tools help marketing teams to quickly access data, analyze, and then take proper decisions quickly.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Global Agile Marketing Tools Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Agile Marketing Tools Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) positively impacts the agile marketing tools market. Currently, customers are focusing more on purchasing products from online shopping platforms instead of shops or shopping malls, etc. to maintain social distancing, which is expected to influence the growth of the agile marketing tools market.
Time Spent on Social Media Expected to Drive the Global Agile Marketing Tools Market
- Nowadays, people are spending substantial amount of time on social media. They are constantly sharing digitalized content in terms of GIFs, memes, videos, and images. This digitalized content has now become the most significant marketing platform. Moreover, social media marketing platforms are poised for continuous change; therefore, agile social media marketing aids teams to create achievable goals so that they can learn, test, and grow faster.
- Some statistics show that the amount of time people spend on social media is constantly increasing. According to MediaKix, a marketing agency, the average person will spend more than five years of their lives on social media.
- Since people are spending more time on social media and related platforms, they are in continuous search for content, thereby creating demand for digital content. Enterprises are creating greater amount of digital content either for entertainment or for advertising in order to meet the demand.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of agile marketing tools is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing time spent on social media. This is expected to boost the global agile marketing tools market in the next few years.
Availability of Free Agile Marketing Tools Expected to Hamper the Agile Marketing Tools Market
- A large number of free agile marketing tools are available, which offer numerous features for marketing. Small and mid-sized enterprises and even freelancers prefer using free tools over a pay-per model to save on operational expenses. Although these free tools or apps generate revenue through advertisements, start-ups entering this market tend to lose revenue. They have to either provide a few of their services free of cost or they must receive strong funding back-up to effectively continue their business.
- The impact of this restraint is rather low since new firms are successfully receiving funds from investors to effectively operate in the market. Moreover, vendors operating in the market are providing advance marketing tool features that can only be used on a subscription basis.
- Therefore, availability of free agile marketing tools is expected to hamper the growth of the agile marketing tools market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Agile Marketing Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global agile marketing tools market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global agile marketing tools market during the forecast period due to increasing cloud-based marketing tools. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global agile marketing tools market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to growing technical advancements in marketing tools, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Agile Marketing Tools Market Include:
- Atlassian Corporation Plc
- Kanbanchi LTD
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market, by Component
- Software/ Platform
- Support & Maintenance Services
- Consulting & Integration Services
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market, by Deployment
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market, by End-user
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & E-commerce
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Education, etc.)
Global Agile Marketing Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.