Aerospace Tapes Market: Overview
- Aerospace tapes are used in various industries such as military aviation, commercial aviation, and general aviation
- Aerospace tapes offer excellent resistance to chemicals, fluids, abrasion, UV, and high temperatures in the aviation industry. Tape materials, which are approved by military, NATO and defense, are offered to meet critical and high performance needs of aviation.
- Aerospace tapes are used in interior applications, construction, surface protection, assembly of plastic parts, carpet, and to repair aerospace parts.
- Aerospace tapes provide pressure sensitive adhesive solutions for sound/vibration damping, bonding, and protection of parts in the aerospace industry. Aerospace tapes are utilized in new plan construction as well as aircraft refurbishment.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Aerospace Tapes Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The global aerospace tapes market is driven by initiatives taken by governments of China and India, as in these countries, the demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft is increasing. The aerospace industry in China is witnessing significant expansion due to government support to the aerospace sector.
- Demand for aerospace tapes is also increasing due to population growth, demand for passenger aircraft in emerging regions, and replacement of old aircraft by advanced aircraft
- Aerospace tapes witness high demand from the commercial industry as compared to general and military aviation industries. As standard of living is increasing in developing countries, the demand for air travel is also growing, thus, driving the usage of aerospace tapes.
Shortage of Profitable Airlines to Hamper Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The aerospace tapes market is driven by the airline industry. There is a shortage of profitable airlines, especially in emerging economics, thus restraining the demand for aerospace tapes in the market.
- There has been influence of lots of low-cost airlines in the market. Innovation and technological advancements to reduce the cost of aircraft manufacturing and aircraft materials in emerging economies, such as Asia Pacific and South America, is expected to negatively affect the demand for aerospace tapes in the market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The global aerospace tapes market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is a leading consumer of aerospace tapes, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The U.S. is a mature market for aerospace tapes; however, North America continues to lead the aerospace tapes market due to the presence of major manufacturing facilities and distribution networks in the region.
- The aerospace industry in North America is highly regulated, which plays a critical role in monitoring, performance, and commercialization of aerospace tapes
- Increase in production capacity and high demand for economic class travel by passengers are anticipated to boost the aerospace tapes market in Asia Pacific. Moreover, China accounted for a major share of the aerospace tapes market in Asia Pacific in 2018. It is estimated to be a prominent market for aerospace tapes during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the demand for aerospace tapes from the aerospace industry.
- The aerospace tapes market in Europe is expanding at a rapid pace, due to the presence of major aerospace players, such as Airbus, Rolls-Royce, and tesa SE, in the region
- The market for aerospace tapes in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at sluggish pace due to the presence of less developed economies in the region
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Aerospace Tapes Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Aerospace Tapes Market
The global aerospace tapes market is highly fragmented with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 10% to 20% share of the global market. Key players operating in the global aerospace tapes market include:
- Hisco, Inc
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- tesa SE
- Scapa Group plc
- Mask-Off Company, Inc
- American Biltrite Inc.
- Shurtape Technologies
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Fralock Innovative Materials Manufacturing & Automation
- DeWAL Industries
- MBK Tape Solutions
- GERGONNE - The Adhesive Solution
Global Aerospace Tapes Market: Research Scope
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Type
- Others (butyl, etc.)
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Backing Material
- Others (cloth, glass cloth, etc.)
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Application
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Others (helicopters, etc.)
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.