Fluid conveyance system distributes and manages fluids or liquids in high as well as low temperature and pressure areas of rotary and fixed winged aircraft for both military and civil applications. The fluid conveyance system includes low pressure ducting, high pressure ducting, hoses and tubes and other components. Tubes and hoses are designed to convey fluids to valves, components, tools and actuators. A hose is manufactured with key raw materials such as Kevlar, Teflon, stainless steel, and thermoplastic.
The low pressure ducting system are used in low pressure and temperature applications such as transition ducts, windscreen demisting, flight deck instrumentation cooling, cabin side wall riser duct, acoustic silencer, avionics ventilation, air conditioned supply and cabin recirculation. Most preferred materials in low pressure ducting system are stainless steel and titanium.
High pressure ducting systems are arrayed throughout the aircraft i.e. from engines, fuselage to the edges of the wings. The major applications of this system are engine bleed air, APU air intake and exhaust, thermal anti-ice system, engine starter duct system and fuel tank inerting system. The major players in this market uses high temperature metals like stainless steel, titanium and composite to offer absolute optimum ducting system solutions. Composite materials are likely to advance market traction over the next couple of years by replacing metals.
The shifting focus of the major aircraft manufacturers towards Asia Pacific region is identified as an important driver in the global aerospace and defense fluid conveyance systems. The global aerospace and defense fluid conveyance system market is primarily driven by the increasing population and urbanization. Improved fleet maintenance, repair and operations is boosting the demand of aerospace and defense fluid conveyance system market.
The aerospace and defense fluid conveyance system market on the basis of end use is bifurcated into general aviation, military aircraft and civil aviation. Based on the aircraft type the global market is bifurcated into cargo aircraft, passenger aircraft, helicopters and defense aircraft. Moreover, the market is bifurcated based on components into joints, bellows, couplings, ducts, tube fittings, and flanges among others. The ducts are further bifurcated into high pressure ducts and low pressure ducts. High pressure ducts is expected to account highest market revenue in the global market during the forecast period. Bifurcation based on the application includes hydraulic based, air based and fuel based fluid conveyance system.
The geographical split of the market comprises North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. North America is estimated to have the highest revenue share followed by Europe during the forecast period. Increasing count of aerospace production and assembly sites is fuelling the demand of fluid conveyance system in the region of Europe. Increasing demand of ducting systems in emerging economy is bolstering the demand of fluid conveyance system in the region of Asia Pacific. Countries such as India, China and Japan are the major countries for this market.
The supply chain in the global market includes fluid conveyance system manufacturers, raw material manufacturers, aircraft OEMs, aircraft engine OEMs, and airline companies. The important aerospace engine manufacturers are General Electric, CFM, Pratt & Whitney Aviation Engines, and Rolls Royce. The major aircraft OEMs are Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Bombardier, ATR, Embraer, Cessna and Gulfstream.
The key players in the global aerospace and defense fluid conveyance system market are Arrowhead Products (U.S.), GKN Plc (U.K.), Meggitt Plc (U.K.), Stelia Aerospace (France), AIM Aerospace (U.S.),Eaton Aerospace (Ireland), Parker Hannifin (U.S.), Senior Aerospace (U.K.), Zodiac Aerospace (France), ITT Aerospace (U.S.), Flexfab (U.S.), and Unison Industries (U.S.). Long term contracts, new product development and collaboration with OEMs are the important approaches implemented by the key players to advance competitive edge in the market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.