Advertising or brand promotion is a vital activity carried out by an organization to communicate its message to the target audience. Advertisement management solutions help monitor and analyze brand promotional activities in order to enhance brand communication. Earlier, advertisements were placed in print media, usually in magazines and newspapers. These had a limited target audience. Advent of internet has transformed the way a brand or an advertisement is communicated to the audience. Internet or World Wide Web (WWW) is a strong communication channel with vast target audience at comparatively cheaper costs. Organizations are increasingly adopting digital marketing strategies to achieve the desired marketing campaign outcomes. Advertisement management solutions streamline digital marketing processes and deliver personalized ads to the target audience by efficiently utilizing organizations’ marketing data. Furthermore, advertisement management solutions provide organizations with ad analytics, insights about advertisement reach. These solutions enable organizations to efficiently convey advertisements, and thereby improve sales without exceeding marketing budgets.
The global advertisement management solutions market is expanding at a rapid pace. Preference for online advertising over print ads and significant technological advancements in communication technologies are expected to drive the advertisement management solutions market during the forecast period. Substantial increase in time spent by consumers online across the globe is also anticipated to fuel the advertisement management solutions market in the near future. Online advertisements offer various advantages such as wide target audience, comparatively cheaper costs, and easy monitoring and tracking. Therefore, online advertisements are preferred over print ads. Adoption of 3G and 4G wireless communication technologies has been rising significantly in developing regions such as Asia Pacific and South America since the last few years. Proliferation of mobile phones, tablets, and other portable devices in these regions is leading to growth in video and audio content consumption on these devices. Thus, mobile advertising on these devices has been increasing at a rapid pace. This, in turn, is driving the adoption of advertisement management solutions. However, large numbers of users use ad blocking software on their browsers installed on the systems which restricts the ads showing up on the screen. This is estimated to be a major factor hampering the advertisement management solutions market. Nevertheless, high popularity of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Qzone, Twitter, and Reddit is projected to offer lucrative opportunities to the advertisement management solutions market during the forecast period.
The global advertisement management solutions market can be segmented based on component, end-use, and geography. Based on component, the advertisement management solutions market can be bifurcated into software and services. The software segment can be further divided into on-premise, cloud, and hybrid. The services segment can be further segregated into consulting, installation, and training. The cloud sub-segment of the software segment is likely to expand at a rapid pace due to the various advantages of cloud-based software deployment such as lower initial investment and anytime, anywhere availability. In terms of end-use, the advertisement management solutions market can be classified into hospitality, media and entertainment, education, financial services, retail, manufacturing, government, and others. Based on geography, the global advertisement management solutions market can be split into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America, especially the U.S., accounted for significant share of the global advertisement management solutions market in 2017 owing to the presence of large number of solution providers and expansion in the media and entertainment industry in the region.
Key players operating in the global advertisement management solutions market are Marin Software, Advanse LLC., RSG Systems, Inc., Bidtellect, Inc., Mvix (USA), Inc., Sizmek, Inc., SRAX, Videology, Inc., iClick Interactive Asia Limited, Lineup Systems WideOrbit Inc. Furious Corp., and Tavant Technologies Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.