Adventure Gear Market – Introduction
- Adventure gear refers to gear for hiking, camping, skiing, biking, rafting, and other outdoor activities. It includes clothing, backpacks, footwear, tents, electronic gadgets, and more. The rising prominence of various adventure sports activities is increasing the demand for adventure gear in the market.
Key Drivers of the Adventure Gear Market
- Adventure gear is the most important form of protection from the risks associated with outdoor activities. Further, the increasing acceptance of different adventure sports activities is increasing the demand for adventure gear in the market.
- Companies operating in the adventure gear market are developing products that are suitable for any weather condition. In addition, growing awareness about the advantages of adventure sports activities such as improved physical health, and mental wellbeing benefits is enhancing the growth of the adventure gear market.
Factors Restraining the Adventure Gear Market
- The dangers and risks associated with extreme adventure sports is a major factor restraining the demand for adventure gear. Further, the outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in lockdowns and other restrictions imposed by governments of different countries, which significantly affected the pursuit of adventure activities. Also, the pandemic impacted the supply of raw materials and disrupted supply chains, which further hampers the growth of the adventure gear market.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Adventure Gear Market
- In terms of geography, the global adventure gear market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the adventure gear market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The adventure gear market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global adventure gear market in 2020, due to increased participation of people in outdoor activities in the region. Increasing population has been driving the adventure gear market in North America, particularly in the U.S and Canada.
- The adventure gear market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Adventure Gear Market
The global adventure gear market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global adventure gear market are:
- JACK WOLFSKIN - Ausrüstung für Draussen GmbH & Co.
- Macpac Europe
- Mountain Equipment
- Mountain Hardwear
- NEMO Equipment, Inc.
- The North Face
- Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd
Global Adventure Gear Market: Research Scope
Global Adventure Gear Market, by Product
- Sleeping Bags
- Navigation Gear
- Hydration Gear
- Sun Protection Gear
- Illumination Gear
- Electronic Gadgets
- Others (Backpacks & Bags, Fire Starters, Repair Kit and Tools, etc.)
Global Adventure Gear Market, by Application
- Others (Biking, etc.)
Global Adventure Gear Market, by Price
Global Cotton Terry Blanket Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
Global Adventure Gear Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.