Advanced Insulation Materials Market: Highlights
- Insulation material is a material that inhibits the transmission of heat, noise, and electric current. Advanced insulation materials, such as vacuum insulation panels (VIP), gas filled panels (GFP), and aerogel based products (ABP) are widely used in various industrial applications. These panels have lower thickness, lower density, and similar thermal insulation property compared to traditional insulations materials.
- Significant need to reduce the energy consumption of a building envelope is boosting the demand for advanced insulation materials across the globe. Various environmental agencies have implemented new policies for conserving energy using advanced insulation materials.
Key Drivers of Advanced Insulation Materials Market
- Rise in demand for advanced insulation materials in the building & construction industry is anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period. Construction activities have increased across the globe. According to the Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan, the country spent US$ 30,380 Bn on construction activities in 2017; of this, US$ 16,570 Bn was spent on residential buildings, while US$ 13,810 Bn was spent on non-residential buildings. Thus, growth in the construction industry is estimated to drive the demand for advanced insulation materials in the near future.
- The U.S. is also spending significantly on construction activities. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Government spent approximately US$ 1,303,469 Mn on overall construction activities in 2019
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Advanced Insulation Materials Market report
Advanced Insulation Materials Market: End-use Industry Segment
- In terms of end-use industry, the global advanced insulation materials market can be segmented into oil & gas, building & construction, automotive, power generation, and others
- The building & construction segment is projected to account for major share of the global advanced insulation materials market by 2027
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, oil & gas and automotive segments are expected to create significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period
- In terms of volume, power generation and others segments are anticipated to expand at a moderate to high pace during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Advanced Insulation Materials Market
- In terms of region, the global advanced insulation materials market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Consumption of advanced insulation materials is higher in Asia Pacific compared to that in other regions.
- In terms of demand, Asia Pacific holds major share of the global advanced insulation materials market. It is followed by North America and Europe.
- China is the largest market for advanced insulation materials in Asia Pacific. It accounted for prominent share of the advanced insulation materials market in terms of volume and value in 2018. The usage of advanced insulation materials in residential, non-residential and commercial building applications is expected to drive the market in the region. The overall real estate investment In China increased by 6% since 2015 to more than US$ 1.8 Trn in 2018. China has been investing significantly in residential buildings, with investment reaching US$ 26 Bn in 2018, up 33.0% from that in 2015.
- North America also held vital share of the global advanced insulation materials market in 2018. Expansion in end-use industry and increase in number of domestic players in vertical market segments are some of the factors driving the advanced insulation materials market in North America.
- The advanced insulation materials market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Advanced Insulation Materials Market
Key Manufacturers Operating in Advanced Insulation Materials Market
The global advanced insulation materials market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global advanced insulation materials market include:
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc.
- Advanced Insulation Limited
- Aerogel Technologies, LLC
- Guangdong Alison Hi-Tech Co., Ltd
- Armacell International Holding GmbH
- Morgan Advanced Materials
Global Advanced Insulation Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Advanced Insulation Materials Market, by Type
- Gas-Filled Panels (GFP)
- Vacuum Insulation Panel (VIP)
Global Advanced Insulation Materials Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction
- Power Generation
Global Advanced Insulation Materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.