Advanced Gear Shifter System: Introduction
- Advanced gear shifter system is used to engage and disengage the gears in the transmission system of a vehicle. The system employs a lever and an electronic system to change gears as per the driver’s requirement. The advantage of advanced gear shifter system is accurate and quick response to gear actuation.
Key Drivers of Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market
- Rising demand for vehicles with semi-automatic and automatic transmission as compared to manual transmission, due to quick response of gear actuations in vehicles, is fueling the global advanced gear shifter system market
- The trend of urbanization is rising at significant pace, which is leading to increase in the average income of urban population and enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, an increase in the demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers to increase in the production of commercial vehicles, which in turn is boosting the advanced gear shifter system market across the globe.
- Increase in demand for electric vehicles and mass adoption of electric vehicles among consumers, strategic initiatives by several key players, government initiatives to increase the sale of electric vehicles, and the governments of quite a few nations are providing subsidies and implementing stringent emission norms in order to promote electric vehicles are key factors that are expected to boost the demand for electric vehicles during the forecast period. This, in turn, is likely to fuel the demand for advanced gear shifter system across the globe.
Advanced Gear Shifter System to Offer Significant Opportunities
- Hybrid transmission is a compact type of automatic gear box with an integrated high-voltage electric motor on the output side for plug-in hybrid vehicles. Rise in demand for automatic and hybrid transmission within vehicles in developed countries and haptic shifter in future vehicles are estimated to offer significant opportunities for the advanced gear shifter system market during the forecast period.
Complications of an Advanced Gear Shifter to Hamper Market
- The advanced gear shifter system is more expensive and less reliable as compared to normal gear shifter owing to its highly complicated design. These factors restrain the advanced gear shifter system market. These shifters cannot be easily repaired due to their complex mechanism and design. This hampers the advanced gear shifter system market across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market
- The automotive industry in China is expanding at a significant pace. Demand for vehicles with automatic and semi-automatic transmission for smaller commute routes is significantly high in the country. Availability of large consumer base, high preference of own vehicle as a mode of transportation, and affordability are key factors that are driving the advanced gear shifter system market in the country at a rapid pace. Vehicle production and adoption of advanced shifter technology in vehicles is increasing. Furthermore, expansion of leading OEMs and automotive component suppliers in developing economies, such as China and India, are projected to drive the advanced gear shifter system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market
The global advanced gear shifter system market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the globe. A few key players operating in the global advanced gear shifter system market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Stoneridge, Inc.
- Fuji Kiko Co., Ltd
- DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- KUSTER Unternehmensgruppe
- Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG
- Orscheln Products
- ATSUMITEC CO.LTD
- Delta Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Eissmann Group Automotive
- M&T ALLIED TECHNOLOGIES.CO. LTD.
- SILA Group
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market: Research Scope
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market, by Technology
- Automatic Shifter
- Shift by Wire
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market, by Component
- CAN Module
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Solenoid Actuator
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market, by Electric Vehicle
Global Advanced Gear Shifter System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.