Active Wear Market: An Overview
Active wear is suited for a wide variety of occasions and offers flexibility in relation to its fit, function, and material preferences. Active wears are also known as atheleisures. As the name suggests, these clothes are ideal fit for regular sports activities as well as for casual use. Most commonly used materials in active wear are lycra, tactel, and dri-fit. Clothing choices such as leggings, crew necks, and hoodies drive young people in large numbers towards the active wear market.
The active wear market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user, and region. In terms of product type, the active wear market is further classified majorly into leggings and pants, t-shirts, and accessories. Active wear t-shirts are also categorized into crew neck, polo t-shirts, cut, and sew t-shirts. Based on end user the active wear market can be divided into women’s wear, men’s wear, and kid’s wear.
The report provides an insightful analysis of the global active wear market, which includes a detailed analysis of growth indicators and demand parameters that could influence the growth of this market. Key market parameters such as demand drivers and challenges of active wear market are discussed at length in this report.
Global Active Wear Market: Key Trends
Clothing like gym shorts and baggy pants were earlier considered active wear. However active wear has developed into sleek fashionable attire. Currently, demand in active wear market is driven by knitted fabrics which are stretchable and provide maximum comforts. These active wears are extremely popular for mountaineering, gym exercise, and camping. The active wear market is also expected to witness substantial growth avenues due to increasing demand for active wear footwear and accessories. Casual lifestyle, growing disposable incomes, changing fashion trends, and comfort of garments are expected to drive the active wear market during the forecast period.
The active wear market also faces certain challenges over the forecast period. It often offers clothes made up of synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers are not as skin friendly as natural fibers. On the other hand, natural fibers cannot provide the much needed stretch ability of synthetic fibers. However, the active wear market is expected to drive growth due to favorable fashion trends.
Global Active Wear Market: Regional Outlook
Region wise, the active wear market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Active wear market in North America continues to dominate the global active wear market. The market is primarily driven by increasing incomes and rise in preference for active wear clothes, footwear, and accessories. The North America market is further divided into United States, Canada and rest of North America. Europe can be further classified into the U.K, Germany, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the active wear market in Asia Pacific is also expected to grow due to increasing demand for active wear among fashion conscious consumers.
Global Active Wear Market: Competitive Dynamics
The key players in the active wear market are Yummy & Trendy, Les Coquines, Nike Inc., and Sweaty Betty. The market has a fragmented and extremely competitive landscape. Key players in the market often launch new products and innovate to gain a competitive edge over others.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.