Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market: Introduction
- Active noise-cancelling headphones are technologically upgraded headphones which can reduce unwanted ambient sounds using active noise control (ANC), also known as active noise reduction (ANR), or noise cancellation. Noise cancellation helps in listening to audio content without raising the volume excessively; while travelling it can help a user to sleep in a noisy vehicle such as an airline.
Key Drivers of the Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market
- Increasing number of people suffering from Tinnitus, a hearing disorder caused by constant exposure to hazardous sound levels in the professional setting, leads to increasing adoption of active noise-cancelling headphones. These headphones use electronic circuitry to reduce external sounds which enable the user to listen to audio at low levels. Hence, rising awareness about noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) due to increasing hearing disorders is propelling the growth of the active noise-cancelling headphones market globally.
- A growing fitness industry is a driving force which helps to boost the demand for wireless headphones around the world. The increasing memberships at fitness clubs is expected to drive the demand for wireless active noise-cancelling headphones which helps the user to have full control over sound allowance and ambient noise, subsequently contributing to the growth of the active noise-cancelling headphones market all over the world.
Factors Restraining the Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market
- High capital and technological expertise are some of the factors which may restrict small and medium scale manufacturers from producing such high tech products.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global active noise-cancelling headphones market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the active noise-cancelling headphones market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the active noise-cancelling headphones market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America active noise-cancelling headphones market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global active noise-cancelling headphones market due to rising number of millennial with increasing inclination toward smartphones with advanced sound and audio technology, which is propelling the active noise-cancelling headphones market in the region.
- The active noise-cancelling headphones market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the presence of some major players such as Sony Corporation, a company that carries out extensive research & development, resulting in the increasing adoption of active noise-cancelling headphones in the region. Moreover, rising disposable income enables users to adopt smart headphones with add-on features such as active noise cancellation, higher control over ambient sounds, and augmented hearing. This is expected to expand the active noise-cancelling headphones market in the region
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the active noise-cancelling headphones market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative product features which will enhance their competitive advantage and enhance their market share globally. The rising penetration of smartphones & connected mobile phones is boosting the demand for active noise-cancelling headphones. Companies are incorporating several smart, intelligent, and unique features in their products, which is propelling the global sale of ANC headphones.
For instance, in March 2019, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, launched MB 360 UC Bluetooth headset with active noise-cancelling technology. Such headsets are designed for modern office workers working in noisy environments including co-working spaces, open offices, or during commutation.
A few of the key players operating in the global active noise-cancelling headphones market are:
- Apple Inc.
- AsusTeK Computer Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Onkyo & Pioneer Corporation
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Sony Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market: Research Scope
Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market, by Product Type
- In Ear
- On Ear
- Over Ear
Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 135)
- Medium (US$ 135 – 270)
- High (Above US$ 270)
Global Active Noise-cancelling Headphones Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
The report on the global active noise-cancelling headphones market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.