COVID-19 Impact on Acrylic Lubricant Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak hindered the demand for acrylic lubricant in several ways. Governments of various countries across the globe enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This resulted in slowdown and even halt in manufacturing operations, thus hampering the demand for acrylic lubricant.
- Demand for acrylic lubricant is directly linked to the demand for plastic products. Many end-use industries such as building & construction, automotive, and electronics & electrical have been severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Factories were closed down and many operations came to halt. Thus, the acrylic lubricant market suffered a decline in demand.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has directly affected the production of acrylic lubricants. Industrial shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in stoppage of production across the world, thus creating a demand and supply gap in the market.
Key Drivers of Acrylic Lubricant Market
- Acrylic lubricants have direct application in plastic product manufacturing processes such as blow molding, extrusion, and calendaring. Majority of plastic products are manufactured through the above processes and have application in major industries such as automotive, electrical & electronics, and building & construction. Continuous demand for plastic products from these industries is driving the acrylic lubricant market.
- Demand for plastic products is expected to rise in the near future due to the recovery of the global economy from the COVID-19 pandemic. Growth of automobile, building & construction, and electronic & electrical industries is driving the market. Furthermore, introduction of 5G and rise in demand for electronic & electrical products are expected to boost the acrylic lubricant market.
Restraints of Acrylic Lubricant Market
- Rising concern about the use of plastic products around the world due to their adverse effects on the environment is hampering the global acrylic lubricant market. Many industries are striving to find alternatives for plastic products. Increase in focus on environmental sustainability is likely to hinder the acrylic lubricant market.
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global Acrylic Lubricant Market
- In terms of region, the global cycloaliphatic epoxy market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to offer significant rise in demand for acrylic lubricants, as the building & construction segment is expected to expand at a considerable pace in the region. The automobile industry has been expanding in countries in the region. Expansion of construction and automotive sectors in India and China; and the presence of a vast electronic & electrical industry in China are driving the demand for acrylic lubricants in the region.
- North America and Europe are also key consumers of acrylic lubricants. These are one of the leading consumers of automobiles as well as electronic & electrical products. Therefore, demand for acrylic lubricants is expected to rise steadily in these regions.
Competitive Landscape of Global Acrylic Lubricant Market
The global acrylic lubricant market is highly fragmented. Several small and medium players offer acrylic lubricants. Some of the key market players are as follows:
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Dow Chemical Company
- Shandong Ruifeng corporation ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Arkema SA
- WSD Chemicals
- LG Chem
Global Acrylic Lubricant Market: Research Scope
Global Acrylic Lubricant Market, by Product Type
- PVC Lubricants
Global Acrylic Lubricant Market, by Application
- Blow Molding
Global Acrylic Lubricant Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Acrylic Lubricant Market Introduction
- Acrylic lubricants are external lubricants used to achieve excellent metal release in PVC, TPU, and polyolefins in different processes such as calendaring, blow molding, and extrusion. Acrylic lubricants do not affect clarity, heat stability, chemical resistance, and physical properties of the plastic.
- Use of acrylic lubricants delays PVC fusion, prevents plastic deposits around die or rollers, and improves productivity of processes such as extrusion and mo]lding. Acrylic lubricants prevent leakage of additives. Acrylic lubricants also reduce adhesion of materials to dye, cylinder, or rollers; and improve surface finish of end-products.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.