Acrylic Foam Tapes Market: Self-adhesives Tapes
- The global acrylic foam tapes market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to properties of these tapes such as high internal strength and flexibility, which reduce peeling stress. Moreover, acrylic foam tapes have high shock absorption capability and anti-aging properties. All these properties of acrylic foam tapes are expected to drive the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period.
- Acrylic foam tapes are ideal for replacing mechanical fasteners and liquid adhesives in permanent applications, wherein a bond with very high strength is required
- Acrylic foam tapes possess anti-vibration properties, long-term holding power, and excellent resistance to moisture and solvents. This factor is estimated to drive the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Acrylic Foam Tapes Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market:
- Acrylic foam tapes can withstand high temperature and they have excellent aging and weathering properties. The global acrylic foam tapes market is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rising demand for these tapes from end-use industries, such as furniture, for achieving superior aesthetic appeal.
- The variation in properties of foam tapes, such as density and thickness, allows their wide use across a variety of end-use applications. This factor is likely to drive the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period. These tapes are preferred over liquid adhesives, as they do not require preparation and cleaning time.
- Acrylic foam tapes are high-performance bonding products used to provide engineered assembly solutions for use in a wide variety of industrial applications. Acrylic foam tape products can be used in a wide range of applications in industrial, construction, electronics, and transportation sectors. These products can form strong, reliable adhesive bonds to a wide spectrum of substrates. They can withstand thermal movement and dynamic forces. They have excellent aging and weathering properties.
Building & Construction Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of volume and value, building & construction is projected to be a rapidly growing segment of the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period
- Acrylic foam tapes are used for applications wherein resistance to high load is required. Therefore, these tapes are largely employed in industries such as building & construction and automotive, wherein operations require high resistance. These tapes offer high strength under static and dynamic loads and withstand expansion and contraction of materials without loss of adhesion due to their viscoelastic properties. They are solvent-free and they have wide service temperature ranges and excellent shear resistance.
- Acrylic foam tapes possess anti-vibration properties, long-term holding power, excellent resistance to moisture and solvents, and excellent conformity to uneven surfaces. Due to this, they are widely used in the building & construction industry.
Volatility in Raw Material Prices Likely to Hamper Market
- Acrylic foam tapes are manufactured by using several types of raw materials such as polyester, polyether urethane, vinyl nitrile, and polyvinyl chloride. However, currently, prices of these materials are varying, due to the global crisis. This factor is hampering the global acrylic foam tapes market.
- Low tack or initial bond strength of acrylic adhesives and poor adhesion to polyolefin are other factors expected to hamper the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period. Furthermore, high costs is another major factor hindering the global acrylic foam tapes market.
- Government regulations banning the use of certain chemicals are expected to restrain the global acrylic foam tapes market during the forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Acrylic Foam Tapes Market here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market
- Demand for acrylic foam tapes is estimated to be high in the global construction industry during the forecast period. Demand for these tapes in Asia Pacific is expected to rise in the near future, owing to increase in construction activities in countries such as China, India, and South Korea. Demand for acrylic foam tapes in the consumer electronics industry is increasing at a significant pace, as these tapes are widely used in flat-screen displays of various electronic gadgets. Thus, the acrylic foam tapes market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in the sale of consumer electronics products in the region.
- Rise in FDIs (foreign direct investments) in automotive and construction industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is offering immense opportunities to the acrylic foam tapes market in the consumer electronics segment, as major international companies are shifting their production facilities to China due to low labor costs in the country
- Growth of industries such as consumer electronics and construction in countries of Latin America, such as Brazil, is creating significant opportunities for the acrylic foam tapes market in Latin America
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Key players operating in the global acrylic foam tapes market are:
- Tesa SE
- Seal King Ind Co., Ltd.,
- Lamatek, Inc.
- AFT Company
- Adhere Industrial Tapes Ltd
- Lynvale Ltd
- GPI Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
- Wuxi Canaan Adhesive Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market: Research Scope
Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market, by Product Type
- Double-sided Acrylic Foam Tapes
- Single-sided Acrylic Foam Tapes
Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market, by Formulating Technology
Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market, by End-use Industry
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Acrylic Foam Tapes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.