Global Acid Proof Lining Market: Overview
Acid proof linings have gained traction owing to its extensive use in several applications across many industries. It can thwart cases of industrial failures caused by corrosive damages. In addition, acid proof linings offer durability, which accentuates its demand across several industry verticals. The global acid proof lining market is likely to experience substantial growth over the period of assessment as several end users are taking up proper maintenance procedures to ensure durability of these linings.
The global acid proof lining market has been segmented on the basis of four parameters, namely end use, form, product, and region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Acid Proof Lining Market, ask for a customized report
Global Acid Proof Lining Market: Notable Developments
The global acid proof lining market has witnessed some developments in the last few years. One such significant development in the market is mentioned below:
- In June 2017, The Sherwin-Williams Company completed its acquisition of The Valspar Corporation. The latter has been a prominent manufacturer of coatings and paint. This acquisition is expected to create a topnotch brand portfolio, leading technology, broad range of products, and innovative platforms that would extend the global reach of the products, including acid proof lining products. Improved capabilities of the companies are anticipated to benefit the customers.
A few of reputed organizations that have made its presence noted in the global acid proof lining market are as mentioned below:
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Axalta Coating Systems Limited
- BASF SE
- Jotun Chemicals Company
- Ashland Global Holdings
- Hempel Group
Global Acid Proof Lining Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, restrains, and opportunities is expected to shape the future course of the global acid proof lining market during the study tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
Resistance to Damage Caused by Acid and External Environmental Factors Boosts Demand
Acid proof lining resists the damage caused by acid in manufacturing and chemical industries and it protects infrastructure and equipment from dangerous exposure to acid. These linings come as coatings that safeguards fiberglass, structures of steel, concrete, and plastic piping against strong alkalis, solvents, and acids in various industries. These linings come with properties that will enhance mechanical strength of equipment used at various industries. Protection against increased temperature and mechanical abuse are one of many properties that make these linings popular. As such, the global acid proof lining market is likely to gather momentum from multiple use and properties of the lining product.
Acid proof lining help industries cut down on the maintenance cost of industrial equipment in the long term, which benefits growth of the global acid proof lining market in years to come. These linings prevent damage to equipment caused by external environmental factors like salt spray, oxidation, and moisture.
Rapid industrialization is another factor that is likely to support growth of the global acid proof lining market over the tenure of assessment. Industrialization brings accelerated manufacturing activities, which then deploy more of machineries and equipment to meet the increasing demand of the people and economy as a whole. According to the UN’s Industrial Development Report, global manufactured exports increased by 6.5%, from 2000 to 2015. The developing countries that are making rapid strides toward industrialization mostly drive such high manufacturing exports.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Acid Proof Lining Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Acid Proof Lining Market: Geographical Analysis
Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe North America, and Latin America are the key regional segments of the global acid proof lining market.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be a leading region for in the global acid proof lining market over the period of forecast. This is ascribed to the growing demand from the developing countries that are making accelerated efforts toward industrialization. Furthermore, many companies are relocating or opening up new setups in Asia Pacific region owing to lower cost of production and low cost of labor.
North America acid proof lining market is likely to experience considerable growth over the forecast period due to flourishing construction industry in the region. Additionally, increasing number of oil and gas exploration activities necessitate deployment of heavy machineries, which in turn is likely to fuel the regional market over the assessment period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.