Acid Copolymers Market: Introduction
- The global acid copolymers market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in demand for these polymers in various industries such as water treatment, drilling fluids, oil & gas, and cement. Expansion of the specialty chemicals industry in countries in Asia Pacific, such as India, Taiwan, and Thailand, also offers significant opportunities to the acid copolymers market.
- Acid copolymer resins offer excellent adhesion to polar substrates without the need for primers. Therefore, they are widely used in liquid aseptic, dry food, laminated tube container packaging, and cable shielding applications.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Acid Copolymers Market
- Oilfield chemicals, which include corrosion & scale inhibitors, surfactants, and demulsifiers, are high value products. In crude oil reserves, there is a risk of corrosion and scale deposition in certain operations such as drilling, production, stimulation, and transport in the oilfield sector. Inhibitors are used during these operations to prevent corrosion and scale formation. Surfactants are widely employed in exploration, drilling, production, well stimulation, enhanced oil recovery, and workover operations in the oilfield sector.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Water Treatment Chemicals Application Segment to Offer Immense Opportunities
- In terms of value and volume, the water treatment chemicals application segment is estimated to account for significant share of the market during the forecast period, owing to rise in demand for water treatment chemicals, including scale and corrosion inhibitors and surfactants in numerous applications. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period due to expansion of the specialty chemicals industry in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Acid copolymers are also used in the production of drilling fluids. Drilling fluids are utilized in several functions such as control of downhole formation pressure, cooling and lubrication of the drill bit, and scavenging cuttings generated by drill bit from boreholes.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Acid Copolymers Market
- In terms of value and volume, North America accounted for significant share of the global acid copolymers market in 2019. It is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, due to expansion of the water treatment industry and rise in demand for cement products in the region.
- North America is a prominent producer of shale gas in the world. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, shale gas is likely to account for 50% share of demand for domestic gas in the U.S. by 2035. The U.S. has already moved from being a notable importer of gas, globally to being self-sufficient in less than decade. Oilfield chemicals are extensively employed during the production of shale gas. This is a major driver that is anticipated to make North America a highly lucrative region of the global acid copolymers market.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be lucrative regions of the global acid copolymers market during the forecast period. Latin America constitutes countries such as Brazil and Mexico, which are key manufacturers of specialty chemicals in the world. They are also manufacturing hubs for many industries. Economic growth in these countries is likely to create opportunities for the acid copolymers market in Latin America.
Key Players in Market
Key players operating in the global acid copolymers market include:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Tytan Organics
- Sepcor, Inc.
Global Acid Copolymers Market: Research Scope
Global Acid Copolymers Market, by Type
- Ethylene Acid Copolymer
- Maleic Acid Copolymer
- Acrylamide Acid Copolymer
Global Acid Copolymers Market, by Application
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Cement Slurry
Global Acid Copolymers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.