Global Acetyls Market: Overview
Containing a methyl group that is single-bonded to carbonyl, acetyles are organic compounds of functional group having chemical formula CH3CO. The center of the compound has a single free electron which is responsible to form chemical bonds with alkyl groups. The IUPAC name of the acyl is Ethanoyl and is commonly known as acetyl moiety. The compound is present in acetic acid, acetyl-CoA, acetaminophen, acetylcholine, and acetylsalicylic acid. To introduce acetyl group in the molecule, manufacturers use the process known as Acetylation. Based on their growing use in modification of proteins and histones, the global acetyls market is experiencing a robust growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Transparency Market Research’s report offers a complete analysis of global acetyls market with an in-depth analysis of facets such as notable developments, challenges, and key trends. The report also focuses on the drivers propelling the growth of the global acetyls market in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Global Acetyls Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Landscape
The global acetyls market is expected to witness a tough competition between players. This is because of the rising demand of acetyls in various drug manufacturing and growing demand in several end users industries. To withstand this competition, businesses are adopting strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. Moreover, these strategies are also helping organizations of global acetyls market to accumulate resources that can help them have a sustainable future.
Additionally, players are also investing a huge amount in research and development in order to bring new products in global acetyls market. These research and developments are also helping businesses to establish their expertise in the domain. This as a result allows the players to have a competitive edge over their rivals in global acetyls market.
- According to International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Association, research and development hold a substantial share in the growth of global acetyls market. The pharmaceutical companies are investing US$ 148.9 bn in research and development to develop competitive product in global acetyls market.
Some of the prominent players of global acetyls market are:
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Celanese Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
- BP plc
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Eastman Chemical Company
Global Acetyls Market: Key Drivers
Neurological Drugs are Gaining Major Traction
Acetyls are extensively used in manufacturing of the neurological drugs. This because acetylated drugs exhibit exceptional ability to cross the selectively permeable blood-brain barrier, this as result allows the drug to reach to the brain quickly, enabling a strong drug effect. This ability of the acetyls makes them appropriate for the patients suffering from brain stroke. It also increases the effectiveness of the drug making the drug more popular in pharmaceutical division. Based on these properties, the global acetyls market is witnessing a consistent growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Potential Anti-Radiation Drug
There are several researches under process to confirm the acetyl drugs as anti-radiation drugs. There are developments that can develop an acetyl-based drug that can reduce and eliminate the radiation from the patient’s body that has undergone chemotherapy. The potential application as an anti-radiation drug has ignited several research and development activities in recent years. These research and development are one of the major factors responsible for the growth of global acetyls market in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Acetyls Market, ask for a customized report
Global Acetyls Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific Excluding Japan or APEJ is expected to emerge as a leading region of global acetyls market. The growth of the region is attributed to the growing number of pharmaceutical companies in India, China, and Singapore. These industries are making substantial use of acetyls in development of several drugs. Based on these developments, the APEJ holds maximum potential for the players of global acetyls market in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.