Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market: Overview
- Acetal (POM) copolymer is also known as polyacetal, polyoxymethylene (POM), or polyformaldehyde. It is semi-crystalline thermoplastic or high performance engineering polymer used in several technical applications.
- Acetal (POM) copolymer has low friction coefficient, high tensile strength, and durability, creep resistance to impact and fatigue, and good machinability. Due to these properties, acetal (POM) copolymer are used to replace conventional materials, such as metals, in lightweight automotive manufacturing.
- It is used to manufacture precision parts, which need low friction, high chemical tolerance, heat and abrasion resistance, good dimensional stability, etc. It is stable in alkaline environments.
- Application areas of acetal (POM) copolymer include medical devices, consumer electronics, small gears, furniture components, speaker grills, plastic zippers, bearing, window guides, lighters, gears, aerosol valves, fasteners, etc.
- Acetal (POM) copolymer is available in opaque white color, and carbon black is added to protect the product from UV-light
- Acetal (POM) is resistant to strong alkalis, thermal-oxidative degradation, and hydrolysis. It is free from porosity due to which it is ideal grade for food and medical applications.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market
- Growing demand from various application industries, such as transportation, electronics, and construction, is anticipated to drive the global acetal (POM) copolymer market. Increasing application in food and packaging is also driving the demand for acetal (POM) copolymer.
- Acetal (POM) copolymer are used to produce precision parts with good sliding properties and dimensional stability. Such precision parts are used in automotive, electrical & electronics, industrial, and drug delivery applications.
- Emerging economies are expected to witness significant demand for acetal (POM) copolymer during the forecast period. Increase in demand for cost effective construction materials in developing countries is likely to boost the acetal (POM) copolymer market growth. Acetal (POM) copolymer-based construction materials are replacing other conventional materials, such as metal, wood, etc.
- These products are easy to install, resistant to weather changes, less expensive, lighter, and provide various performance advantages than conventional materials
Electrical & Electronics Application Segment to Grow at Significant Rate
- In terms of application, the global acetal (POM) copolymer market can be segmented into consumer goods, electrical & electronics, industrial, construction, transportation, and others
- Demand for acetal (POM) copolymer for use in various electrical & electronics applications has been increasing. This is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
- Acetal (POM) copolymer is used in medical applications, as it can provide high tensile and thermal strength. Thus, high performance standards make acetal (POM) copolymer a superior option for different medical applications.
- Demand for acetal (POM) copolymer in furniture component manufacturing has been increasing. This is likely to provide growth opportunities to the global acetal (POM) copolymer market.
- Acetal (POM) copolymer is nontoxic when it is used in solid form due to which, it is widely used in food & packaging application
Asia Pacific to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global acetal (POM) copolymer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a prominent share of the global acetal (POM) copolymer market. This market in China is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- Substantial growth of the automotive industry in emerging economies, such as India and China, is anticipated to fuel the regional acetal (POM) copolymer market. Increase in consumption of acetal (POM) copolymer for various applications, including automotive, electrical & electronics, and construction, is likely to drive the market in the region.
- North America is the second major market for acetal (POM) copolymer, followed by Europe and Middle East & Africa. The acetal (POM) copolymer market in Europe is anticipated to grow gradually due to increase in demand for household appliances, automotive components, medical goods, and consumer goods.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global Acetal (POM) copolymer market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global Acetal (POM) copolymer market are focusing on entering partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global Acetal (POM) copolymer market include:
- Blackwell Plastics
- McNeal Enterprises
- Polymer Technology and Services (PTS)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastics Products
- RTP Company
- Albis Plastics
- Asahi Kasei
- Beijing Ranger Chemical Co
Global Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market: Research Scope
Global Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market, by Application
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Medical, Food & Packaging, etc.)
Global Acetal (POM) Copolymer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.