Accent Furniture Market: Introduction
- In interior designing, accent furniture refers to furniture that stands out by adding a mood or personality to a room while matching with other general décor furniture. Accent furniture is not generally chosen for regular use or for the comfort level it can provide. Instead, the role of accent furniture is mostly to be used for decoration, adding color factor or definition, drama, and texture to the room or space.
- Accent furniture is any element of furniture that is separate from the main element of a certain space. Specifically in a house interior, the main pieces of furniture would be the sofa and coffee table, whereas, corner seating chairs, rugs, and TV stand can be considered accent furniture. The market for accent furniture is expected to witness growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Accent Furniture Market
- Rising standard of living and increase in disposable income which has changed consumer buying behavior toward premium houseware products has a positive impact on the global accent furniture market. Furthermore, availability of trendy accent furniture products is expected to increase the demand for accent furniture during the forecast period.
- Rising urbanization in developing countries has also led to increase in number of hotels and restaurants that use accent furniture in entrance lobbies, reception areas, suite rooms, etc. to give a luxury feeling to customers. Moreover, furniture such as arm chairs, barrel chairs, and C type tables, are some accent furniture used in offices to improve the working environment. This factor is expected to propel the demand for accent furniture from hotels, restaurants, and offices during the forecast period.
Restraints of the Global Accent Furniture Market
- Materials required to manufacture accent furniture include wood, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and leather. Material such as barn wood, redwood, oak, and stainless steel, experience high fluctuating prices. This fluctuation of raw material prices and lack of skilled workers are factors likely to restrain the growth of the accent furniture market during the forecast period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on revenue of companies. As a result, they are being forced to downsize and reduce manpower. Both developed and developing countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. These factors are likely to affect the growth of the accent furniture market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Accent Furniture Market
- In terms of region, the global accent furniture market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle & East Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global accent furniture market during the forecast period due to the presence of several manufacturers and high purchasing power of consumers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Accent Furniture Market
Key manufacturers of accent furniture are focused on designing bespoke designs along with standard product catalogues to cater to a diverse consumer base. Investment in new materials, robust marketing and promotions, and strategic partnerships are key focus areas of furniture manufacturers. Companies are focusing on aggressive marketing, and participation & promotions in trade shows in order to enhance their market positioning in target areas.
Major players operating in the global accent furniture market includes:
- Nella Vetrina
- Valderamobili S.R.L.
- Thomas Blakemore
- Laura Ashley Folding Plc
- Henredon Furniture Industries
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd
- Fendi case
- VIG furniture
- Furniture Roots
Global Accent Furniture Market: Research Scope
Global Accent Furniture Market, by Type
- Other (sofa, etc.)
Global Accent Furniture Market, by End-user
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Other (Photo Studios, Spa and Salons, etc.)
Global Accent Furniture Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Accent Furniture Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.