The complex data requirements and field operations coupled with collaborative work processes among multiple offshore and onshore site are relying on a healthy communication network. In order to upsurge oil production, oil exploration organizations are looking for oilfields in harsh environments and that represents variety of operational challenges. These challenges has resulted in demand for high bandwidth communication solutions.Communication challenge is composite by different operational domains and supported by production, exploration and different downstream operations.
The market is segmented by communication solutions, by services, by communication network technologies, by field site communication and by geography. The different oilfield communication include midstream and upstream communications, M2M communication, unified communications, WiMax, VSAT, video conferencing and onshore and offshore communication among others. Oilfield operators are paying more for advanced technologies so that they don’t need to have many people on their site.
Sometimes, on deep water platform, drilling companies have to invest million dollars, in addition to equipment for remote management capability. Fiber optics communication networks and very small aperture terminals are extremely used across the value chain of entire oil and gas for data and voice communication.
Emergence of cyber security, video conferencing and cloud services have increased the need for fast and reliable communication infrastructure on sites. Digital oilfield heavily depends on IT infrastructure IT infrastructure, communication networks and automation. Digital oilfield demands different variables such as scalability, security, reliability, integration, control and openness.
Some of the major companies in this market include Erf Wireless Inc., Alcatel-Lucent International, Hermes Datacommunications International Ltd., Harris Caprock Communications Inc., Redline communications, Inmarsat, RigNet, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Hughes Network Systems LLC.and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments