Global 5G Transport Networks Market - Introduction
- 5G is an advanced wireless networking technology. To meet the demands of 5G-based low-latency applications, Radio Access Network (RAN) infrastructure along with multi-access cloud services. 5G-based transport networking infrastructure easily connects various network elements along with various service through multiple cloud locations.
- 5G-based transport networks help in various applications including enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB), massive Machine-Type Communications (mMTC), and ultra-reliable Low-latency Communications (URLLC), to achieve deterministic and low latency targets.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Global 5G Transport Networks Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the 5G Transport Networks Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) negatively impacts the 5G transport networks market. Shutdown or delay of projects due to social distancing and closure of offices is expected to result in a significant dip in the deployment of 5G networks during the years 2020 and 2021, which is expected to restrain the 5G transport networks market.
Increasing Demand for 5G Network to Drive the Global 5G Transport Networks Market
- 5G technology is now in a testing phase and expected to be launched in some markets after 2019. The evolution of 5G creates significant opportunities for telecom providers as well as other sub markets that is likely to emerge. A number of different standards and industry bodies are active in the process of developing 5G standards.
- 5G offers extensive opportunities for technologies such as Big Data, and data analytics to grow during the forecast period. Similarly, industries such as automotive, healthcare, transportation, and mining that majorly use networking solutions, are expected to enhance their productivity and performance with the adoption of 5G networking.
- In addition, the 5G market is anticipated to enhance the proximity services (ProSe) market i.e. device-to-device communication, which is considered an important new 5G feature. ProSe provides many potential benefits, such as lowering the latency in real-time circumstances, improving communications to devices that are difficult to connect to the base station, vehicle-to-vehicle messaging, IoT traffic reduction, and helping emergency communications and locally-targeted messaging.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of 5G transport networks is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing demand for 5G network. This is expected to boost the global 5G transport networks market in the next few years.
Cost Issues of 5G infrastructure Expected to Hamper the 5G Transport Networks Market
- Cost is one of the most significant concerns in 5G-based infrastructure deployment. The deployment of 5G-based infrastructure generally entails huge investment in hardware and other related services that is difficult for small & mid-sized equipment vendors.
- The impact of this restraint is currently moderate but is projected to reduce with the introduction of security solutions being taken up by equipment providers to offer more secure hardware. Security challenges can be reduced to some extent with the use of mobile clouds, SDN, and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global 5G Transport Networks Market
- In terms of region, the global 5G transport networks market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global 5G transport networks market during the forecast period due to increase in investments for 5G. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global 5G transport networks market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing mobile data traffic, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in the Global 5G Transport Networks Market Include:
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Ciena Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
Global 5G Transport Networks Market: Research Scope
Global 5G Transport Networks Market, by Component
- E-band Radios
- Consulting & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global 5G Transport Networks Market, by Type
Global 5G Transport Networks Market, by Application
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB)
- Massive Machine-Type Communications (mMTC)
- Ultra-reliable Low-Latency Communications (urLLC)
Global 5G Transport Networks Market, by End-user
- Telecom Operators
Global 5G Transport Networks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.