5G Enterprises Market: Introduction
- 5G enterprises focus on building and upgrading enterprise network infrastructure to redeem the various advantages of 5G. Moreover, 5G enterprises focus on offering uninterrupted networking technology, irrespective of their geographical location.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst for the expansion and rise in adoption of 5G enterprises. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. This has prompted 5G enterprises providers to provide critical and vital broadband, remote work solutions, and 5G technology to support remote work to their customers. This, in turn, is expected to boost the global 5G enterprises market. Moreover, the pandemic outbreak has some impact on both readiness and rollouts for 5G as some countries have delayed their 5G spectrum auction infrastructure contracts, and other readiness initiatives, and some other countries have brought in regulations relating to prioritizing of spending for 5G. This is expected to create significant opportunity for the global 5G enterprises market during the forecast period.
Global 5G Enterprises Market: Market Dynamics
- A unified 5G enterprise network offers governments and public sector, healthcare, manufacturing, and telecommunications with a single network, so as fulfill the needs of industrial applications, which is expected to boost the global 5G enterprises market
- Increase in demand for high speed and upgraded network coverage is projected to boost the 5G enterprises market.
- Development of software operations in communication networks is projected to enhance the 5G enterprises market.
- Investment in mobile computing and communication solutions across developed and developing countries is also expected to create significant opportunities for the growth of the 5G enterprises market.
- However, rise in Wi-Fi communication technology for connectivity and communication across enterprises is one of the factors that can hamper the growth of the 5G enterprises market. Lack of authority in managing and owning corporate networks is also expected to restrain the growth of the 5G enterprises market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global 5G Enterprises Market
- In terms of region, the global 5G enterprises market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global 5G enterprises market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players who offer 5G enterprise solutions in the U.S. and Canada, enabling higher bandwidth and availability of network slicing and edge computing. This in turn is expected to boost the 5G enterprises market in North America.
- The 5G enterprises market in Europe is anticipated to expand network infrastructure in the near future, due to rising government initiatives for enabling open application programming interface (API) in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global 5G enterprises market in the coming years due to stable digital transformation to optimize business developments with the changing consumer demand, which in turn is projected to fuel the 5G enterprises market in the region.
Global 5G Enterprises Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global 5G Enterprises Market
Companies operating in the global 5G enterprises market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide 5G enterprises solutions. The global 5G enterprises market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global 5G enterprises market include:
- AT & T
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Verizon Communications
- ZTE Corporation.
- In February 2020, Mavenir and NEC Corporation collaborated to deliver a 5G Open virtualized RAN (vRAN) solution in Japan.
Global 5G Enterprises Market: Research Scope
Global 5G Enterprises Market, by Access Equipment
- Radio Node
- Service Node (E-Ran)
- DAS (Direct-attached storage)
Global 5G Enterprises Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global 5G Enterprises Market, by Core Network Technology
- Software-defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
Global 5G Enterprises Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & e-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & Entertainments
Global 5G Enterprises Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- 5G Enterprise Technology
- 5G Technology Solutions
- Enterprise 5G
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.