COVID-19 Impact on 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak has hindered the demand for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane in several ways. Governments of various countries across the globe enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This resulted in slowdown and even halt in manufacturing operations, thus hampering the demand for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexyl methane.
- Growth in the building & construction industry is one of the driving factors for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexyl methane. However, the industry was severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Construction and development activities were halted for long time, thus disturbing the demand for various materials related to the building & construction industry.
- The automobile industry contributes a major share of isocyanate consumption. During Covid-19 lockdown, most of the manufacturing activities were halted. Automobile sector experienced a massive drop in sales and supply chain was also disrupted. Slowdown in the automobile industry also affected tire and rubber industries, which resulted in the negative impact on the isocyanate demand. This, in turn, caused a disruption in demand for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexyl methane, which is used to produce isocyanate.
Key Drivers of 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market
- The building & construction sector is a prominent consumer of paints and coatings. Expansion of the building & construction sector is estimated to propel the paints & coatings industry. Epoxy is a major part of the paints & coatings industry. Growth of the building & construction industry is expected to drive the epoxy market. In turn, this is likely to drive the 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market.
- Another factor favoring the 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market is its use in production of isocyanates. Isocyanate is an important part of the chemical industry. Its products are used in automobile and insulation industries. Expansion of both these industries is anticipated to boost the 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market.
Restraints of 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market
- 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane is primarily used in the manufacture of epoxy resin floorings. Epoxy resin flooring releases toxic fumes that can cause irritation to lungs and eyes. This is adversely affecting the 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market.
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market
- In terms of region, the global 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2020. Asia Pacific is likely to be a prominent market for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane in the near future due to the significant expansion of building & construction and automobile sectors in the region. 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane is used in production of isocyanates, which has wide range of application in automobile and building & construction industry. As automobile and building & construction industry are expected to grow in China and India, 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane consumption is the region is also expected to rise in the near future.
- North America and Europe are also key regions of the global 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market. The U.S. is one of the leaders in using epoxy floorings and thus generates continuous demand for 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane.
Competitive Landscape of Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market
The 4,4-diaminodicyclohexylmethane market has been growing significantly since the last few years. Major players dominate the market. Some of the key players are:
- Air Products
- New Japan Chemicals Co
- Wanhua Chemicals
- Qingquan Pharm
Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market: Research Scope
Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market, by Product Type
- 99% Pure
- 98-99% Pure
Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market, by Application
- Isocyanate Production
- Curing Agent for Epoxy
Global 4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
4,4- Diaminodicyclohexylmethane Market Introduction
- 4,4-diaminodicycloheyl methane is an organic compound from the diamine family. It is often referred to as PACM, which is short of para-diaminodicyclohexyl methane. It is a colorless solid, but typically samples are yellowish and oily.
- 4,4-diaminidicyclohexyl methane is majorly used in the epoxy industry. It is used as a curing agent for epoxy resins, especially epoxy flooring. It is also used to produce isocyanates, which are used in the production of foams, fibers, and coatings such as paints and varnishes and elastomers. It has major applications in automobile and insulation industries.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.