3D Polyamide Market: Introduction
- Polyamide is an exceptionally strong, versatile, and flexible material. Polyamide can resist a small degree of impact and a certain amount of pressure during bending. Depending on its design or structure, polyamide can be rigid or flexible. In addition, it is available in different colors and finishing options for use in polishing, color dyeing, waterproofing, and flocking.
- Polyamide is a macromolecule that occurs artificially as well as naturally. Naturally occurring polyamides are forms of proteins including silk and wool. In addition, artificially, polyamides can be made by using processes such as step-growth polymerization or solid-phase synthesis yielding materials such as aramids and nylons.
- Polyamide is primarily used for complex models, small series of components, prototypes, functional models, and end-products. Its applications include casings, architectural models, art, twisty puzzles, fashion pieces, jewelry, and gadgets.
- In the global 3D polyamide market, the laser sintering technology is largely used to develop end-products from 3D polyamide.
To clarify your doubts about the report on 3D Polyamide Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global 3D Polyamide Market
- Increasing adoption of 3D polyamide products in aerospace & defense and health care sectors in order to manufacture customized products is a major factor boosting the demand for 3D polyamide. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global 3D polyamide market during the forecast period. The 3D printing technology is used for the manufacture of customized products such as aerodynamic parts and prosthetics and various other compositions.
- Demand for 3D polyamide is rising among automotive manufacturers, owing to rising demand for personalization and customization of 3D printed parts in the automotive industry and high demand for fuel-efficient products in the automotive industry. This is another factor estimated to drive the global 3D polyamide market during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for 3D polyamide for use in various applications, such as electronics and industrial products, is an additional factor expected to propel the global 3D polyamide market in the near future. Demand for 3D polyamide for use in the production of consumer goods is also estimated to rise significantly during the forecast period.
Significant Growth of Global Electronics Industry
- Based on type, the global 3D polyamide market can be segmented into polyamide 11 and polyamide 12. The polyamide 12 segment is projected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for polyamide 12 for use in the manufacture of specialized parts and the wide base of suppliers. Polyamide 12 is a small-particle powder, specifically manufactured to produce excellent results in prototyping as well as for small-series production by using laser sintering machines. Polyamide 12 is the most commonly used powder for quick prototyping that uses laser sintering. In addition, its well-proportioned properties guarantee 3D-printed design and its prototypes satisfy high-quality standards. Polyamide 11 is a bio-based and eco-friendly polyamide. It also offers better performance than traditional thermoplastics.
- Based on end-user, the global 3D polyamide market can be divided into health care, aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics, and others (including consumer goods and industrial). The automotive segment is projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to rapid growth of the automotive manufacturing sector in developing as well as developed countries.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for 3D Polyamide
- In terms of region, the global 3D polyamide market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a leading share of the global 3D polyamide market during the forecast period. Demand for 3D polyamide from the rapidly growing electronics industry in the region, particularly in countries such as Taiwan and China, is projected to rise during the forecast period. Moreover, the demand for healthcare products in Asia Pacific is rising, owing to high demand for advanced health care products and increase in awareness regarding various health issues among people in the region. Additionally, unique applications and features of 3D polyamides are expected to offer significant opportunity to producers in countries in Asia Pacific in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of 3D Polyamide Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- The global 3D polyamide market was highly fragmented in 2018 and the trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. Major market participants are also engaged in substantial R&D activities in order to expand their product offerings.
Key manufacturers operating in global market include:
- BASF SE
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Stratasys, Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Arkema S.A.
- EOS GmbH
- CRP TECHNOLOGY S.r.l.
- Ultimaker BV
- Royal DSM
Global 3D Polyamide Market: Research Scope
Global 3D Polyamide Market, by Type
- Polyamide 11
- Polyamide 12
Global 3D Polyamide Market, by End-user
- Health Care
- Aerospace & Defense
- Others (Consumer Goods, Industrial, etc.)
Global 3D Polyamide Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.