3D Modeling System Market - Introduction
- 3D modeling system comprises computer graphics techniques to produce 3D digital representation of surfaces and objects.
- 3D modeling is primarily used for product designing, collaboration, and manufacturing & simulation process in industries or to reduce the operation cost in product designing.
- Parasolid designers are using 3D modeling systems in different applications such as direct modeling, free form surface or sheet modeling, and in the facet modeling process.
- 3D modeling systems are designing and modeling software used for 3D designing of piping systems, refinery plants, and grid systems etc. Majorly, the 3D modeling system in oil and gas companies are used to minimize errors and risks and to create a positive impact by reducing the project cost.
- Adoption of 3D modelling systems is significant in the manufacturing and automobile industry to make the 3D models of parts and accessories. Increasing the investment by the companies to provide more advanced designs for different industry product will turn it into the growth of the 3D modeling system.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the 3D Modeling System Market
- Increasing technological advancement in 3D equipment such as scanners and sensors is expected to drive the 3D modeling system market
- Increasing adoption of designing and modeling software can help to enhance the go-to-market process of the products, which in turn is expected to boost the 3D modeling system market
- Software companies are collaborating with other technologically advanced companies to consolidate their position in the market and provide advanced solutions in the 3D modeling and designing industry. This is expected to offer significant revenue and customer base expansion opportunities to solution providers of 3D modeling systems.
High cost related to technologies used in 3D modeling systems and inadequate knowledge expected to hinder the growth of the 3D modeling market
- Using the 3D modeling system requires supporting advanced technologies such as sensors and scanners. High cost of supporting technologies are key factors that restrain the 3D modeling system market
- Inadequate knowledge about the 3D modeling system in the market or workforce reduces the performance of the system. This is also expected to hamper the 3D modeling system market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global 3D Modeling System Market
- 3D modeling systems are majorly adopted in manufacturing, automobile, and oil & gas sectors to increase the productivity. Production of companies and investment on new product development is slowing down due to lockdown conditions in major regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Companies are reducing investment on technologies due to low return of investment.
- Growing demand for more advanced designs in healthcare industry and automobile industry is likely to create future opportunities for 3D modeling systems in upcoming years. Furthermore, the ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to reduce the demand for 3D modeling system solutions during the lockdown period for specific product designing.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global 3D Modeling System Market
- North America held a prominent share of the global 3D modeling system market due to an increase in adoption of designing software in the construction and engineering sectors.
- Increasing number of 3D modeling system providers across North America is likely to offer significant opportunities to major players
- The 3D modeling system market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing technological investment in healthcare products and manufacturing products by major players to provide solutions during the COVID-19 period across these regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global 3D Modeling System Market
- Dassault Systemes SE
Dassault Systemes SE is a software company that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, and simulation based solutions. The company offers DELMIA, an integral part of its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, which enables global industrial operations to design and test the manufacturability of products in a simulated, virtual environment, and optimize the supply chain to meet objectives
- Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk, Inc. is a global provider of design and services. The company offers professional designs, detailing, drafting, AutoCAD, and visualization software. It provides computer aided manufacturing software for inspection, computer numeric control machining, and modeling for manufacturing. The company offers Maya and 3ds Max software for 3D modeling which is used in effects, animation, composition solutions, and rendering.
Other key players operating in the global 3D modeling system market include Alphabet Inc., CyberCity 3D, Inc., Bentley Systems, Incorporated, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Maxon Computer, Mitchell International, Inc., Pix4D SA, and Softree Technical Systems Inc.
Global 3D Modeling System Market: Research Scope
Global 3D Modeling System Market, by Type
- 3D Mapping
- 3D Modeling
Global 3D Modeling System Market, by Application
- Product Designing
- Animation and Movies
- Game and Object Design
- Architectural Rendering
- Others (Simulation, Visualization)
Global 3D Modeling System Market, by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
Global 3D Modeling System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.