- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is a liquid at standard temperature and pressure. The substance is not classified for flammability on the basis of flash point and self-ignition temperature. It is non-explosive and non-oxidizing.
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is primary utilized as a chemical intermediate and as an adhesion promoter in coatings. 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is corrosive, sensitizing, and harmful if swallowed.
- It should not enter surface water and soil. If the risk recommendations are considered, which are mentioned under Risk Management Recommendations Management Recommendations, the substance can be handled safely.
Increase in Demand for Decorative Paints & Coatings to Drive 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Market
- Paints and coatings consist of resins, additives, solvents, pigments, and fillers. Rise in sale of paints & coatings boosts the demand for its components. Paints and coatings are used for decoration and protection purposes. Paints and coatings are classified into architectural coatings, OEM coatings, and special purpose coatings.
- Architectural coatings are primarily utilized in residential, institutional, and commercial buildings. They include interior and exterior paints. Architectural coatings is a major segment of the paints & coatings market. Expansion of the paints & coatings market is driven by the rise in new construction, particularly in emerging markets. Architectural coatings are also performing well in several developed regions, where the housing market, particularly new builds, is strong, notably in the U.S. and Spain.
- Architectural coatings are employed in commercial buildings and private residences. It is a prominent segment of the coatings industry and hence, these coatings are used by consumers — Do-It-Yourself and contractors — in painting new houses and repairing and remodeling markets for onsite applications.
- Implementation of 100% FDI in construction, increase in the number of the nuclear families, easy availability of home loans at affordable rates, thrust on non-residential sector, and rise in government-driven housing schemes are key factors driving the demand for architectural coatings
- Architectural coatings account for more than 50% of the total volume of coatings produced annually in the U.S. The industry shipped architectural coatings worth more than US$ 11.7 Bn in 2018. These coatings are employed to beautify and maintain the surfaces of homes, public buildings, offices, and factories.
- Thus, rise in usage of architectural coatings across the globe is expected to boost the market for 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
Applications of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is also used as a chemical intermediate in the production of other fine chemicals or as a monomer in the production of amino functional silicone polymers
- Use of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane in coatings is intended to improve bonding or adhesion between organic polymers and mineral surfaces, such as pigments, fillers, and glass or metal substrates
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is utilized in water-based decorative coating products. During application, the alkoxysilane undergoes cross-linking with coating constituents and the treated surface, and there is no potential for consumer exposure from coated articles.
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is also used as cross-linking agent and adhesion promoter in commercially-available silicone sealant products
COVID-19 Impact on Global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Market
- The global coronavirus outbreak is expected to pose severe challenges to the global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market. 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is primarily employed in the paints & coatings industry. Therefore, contraction of the paints & coatings industry is likely to adversely affect the 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market in the near future. Extension of the lockdown in various countries across the world has led to supply chain disruptions, which in turn, is anticipated to hamper the market in the near future.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Market
- In terms of region, the global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific dominated the global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market in 2019. This can be ascribed to expansion of the construction sector in developing countries, such China and India, in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market due to an increase in usage of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane in various applications such as automotive
- The 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, due to the sluggish expansion of the building & construction industry in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market is fragmented, with players focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to gain higher market share. These players offer a complete portfolio of products and focus on different business strategies to strengthen their position.
Prominent players operating in the global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane market include:
- TCI EUROPE N.V.
- GELEST, INC.
- HiMedia Laboratories
Global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Market: Research Scope
Global 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Market, by Application
- Paints & Coatings
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.