Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market: Introduction
- 2D laser cutting machines are used to slice materials using a laser. A laser cutting machine cuts the material by directing the output of high power laser on the material which needs to be cut. These machines have high levels of accuracy compared to other manufacturing methods. The 2D laser cutting machine has the ability to cut a wide range of materials such as plastic, glass, wood, foam, acrylic, and paper-based materials. The 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented in terms of product type, technology, material, and application. By product type, the market is divided into high power product and low power product. By technology, the 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented into CO2 and fiber. In terms of material, the market is bifurcated into metal and non-metal and divided further in its subtypes. Based on application type, the market is classified into aerospace, metal fabrication, shipbuilding, automotive, etc. Growing industrial metal fabrication is expected to drive the 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast years.
Growth of Metal Fabrication Industry to Drive the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- The metal fabrication process builds machines and structures from raw metals. Metal fabrication processes includes cutting, bending, wielding, machining, forming, and assembling the products. 2D laser cutting machines are majorly used in metal fabrication industry. The growth of this industry is likely to impact the 2D laser cutting machine market. The use of fiber laser cutting technology machines is growing tremendously due to its high flexibility, high speed, and better efficiency. Rising sheet metal fabrication industry is the major factor anticipated to drive the global 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Development of 3D Laser Cutting Machines Likely to Hamper Growth of the 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- 3D laser cutting machines can be used for the slicing of two-dimensional as well as three-dimensional products. New innovations in 3D laser cutting machines such as robotic laser cutting machines may hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market. Adoption of 3D laser cutting machines is increasing rapidly, as manufacturers are using more advanced machinery for better production quality. Growing inclination toward using 3D laser cutting machines can hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market across the globe.
North America to Lead the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global 2D laser cutting machine market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America 2D laser cutting machine market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness maximum demand for 2D laser cutting machines followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, due to higher usage in metal fabrication industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global 2D laser cutting machine market are:
- Wuhan HG Laser Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Koike Aronson, Inc.
- Mazak Optonics Corporation
- GWEIKE Laser
- Nissan Tanaka Corporation
- Shandong Leiming CNC Laser Equipment Co.
- FOSHAN BEYOND LASER TECHNOLOGY CO.
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Product Type
- High Power
- Low power
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Technology
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Material
- Steel Alloy
- Aluminum Alloy
- Others (Galvanized Metal, Bronze, etc.)
- Non - metal
- Others (Acrylic, Plexiglas, etc.)
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Application
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Automotive Industry
- Ship Building
- Lifestyle Goods
- Others (Signage, Wafers, etc.)
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.