Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market: Introduction
- 2D laser cutting machines are used to slice materials using a laser. A laser cutting machine cuts the material by directing the output of high power laser on the material which needs to be cut. These machines have high levels of accuracy compared to other manufacturing methods. The 2D laser cutting machine has the ability to cut a wide range of materials such as plastic, glass, wood, foam, acrylic, and paper-based materials. The 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented in terms of product type, technology, material, and application. By product type, the market is divided into high power product and low power product. By technology, the 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented into CO2 and fiber. In terms of material, the market is bifurcated into metal and non-metal and divided further in its subtypes. Based on application type, the market is classified into aerospace, metal fabrication, shipbuilding, automotive, etc. Growing industrial metal fabrication is expected to drive the 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast years.
Growth of Metal Fabrication Industry to Drive the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- The metal fabrication process builds machines and structures from raw metals. Metal fabrication processes includes cutting, bending, wielding, machining, forming, and assembling the products. 2D laser cutting machines are majorly used in metal fabrication industry. The growth of this industry is likely to impact the 2D laser cutting machine market. The use of fiber laser cutting technology machines is growing tremendously due to its high flexibility, high speed, and better efficiency. Rising sheet metal fabrication industry is the major factor anticipated to drive the global 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Development of 3D Laser Cutting Machines Likely to Hamper Growth of the 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- 3D laser cutting machines can be used for the slicing of two-dimensional as well as three-dimensional products. New innovations in 3D laser cutting machines such as robotic laser cutting machines may hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market. Adoption of 3D laser cutting machines is increasing rapidly, as manufacturers are using more advanced machinery for better production quality. Growing inclination toward using 3D laser cutting machines can hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market across the globe.
North America to Lead the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global 2D laser cutting machine market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America 2D laser cutting machine market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness maximum demand for 2D laser cutting machines followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, due to higher usage in metal fabrication industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global 2D laser cutting machine market are:
- Wuhan HG Laser Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Koike Aronson, Inc.
- Mazak Optonics Corporation
- GWEIKE Laser
- Nissan Tanaka Corporation
- Shandong Leiming CNC Laser Equipment Co.
- FOSHAN BEYOND LASER TECHNOLOGY CO.
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Product Type
- High Power
- Low power
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Technology
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Material
- Steel Alloy
- Aluminum Alloy
- Others (Galvanized Metal, Bronze, etc.)
- Non - metal
- Others (Acrylic, Plexiglas, etc.)
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Application
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Automotive Industry
- Ship Building
- Lifestyle Goods
- Others (Signage, Wafers, etc.)
Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.