2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol Market: Introduction
- 2, 4-Di-cumylphenol is also known as antioxidant 33. Antioxidant 33 offers exceptional protection in light- or white-colored rubber compounds, such as latex applications. It is effective in polybutadiene, natural rubber, butadiene styrene copolymers, chloroprene, butyl, polyisoprene, and nitrile rubbers.
- Additionally, normal dosages from 0.25 to 1.5 parts of rubber hydrocarbon does not have any deleterious effect on physical or curing properties of 2, 4-di-cumylphenol. Furthermore, in plastics, antioxidant 33 has good compatibility and superior resistance to volatility. Also, it offers superior protection when used in concentrations between 0.25% and 0.50% of weight of polymer. Less amount is normally adequate for most applications.
- Antioxidants 33 are molecules which inhibit the oxidation of various substances, thereby reducing the damage caused due to oxygen. This effect of free radicals is nullified by them. Also, they prevent oxidation reaction by oxidizing themselves. Artificial and natural are two major types of antioxidants. Antioxidants have various applications in different industries such as animal feed, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol Market
- Increase in the adoption of 2, 4-di-cumylphenol, led by rise in government regulations and environment-related awareness, is a key factor boosting the demand for 2, 4-di-cumylphenol in food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries. Increase in the adoption of 2, 4-di-cumylphenol in latex applications is another factor projected to drive the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market during the forecast period.
- Demand for 2, 4-di-cumylphenol in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries in various developed and developing countries is expected to rise in the near future. This is another factor projected to drive the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market during the forecast period.
- Antioxidant 33 is utilized in the food & beverages industry to extend shelf life of the food by preventing oxidation and to prevent color change and rancidity. Furthermore, it is employed in the cosmetics industry to prevent aging. These are additional factors projected to drive the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol in Food & Beverages Industry
- Based on type, the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market can be divided into natural and synthetic. The natural segment is projected to account for a major share of the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market can be classified into pharmaceutical, food & beverages, feed additives, cosmetics, and others. In terms of revenue, the food & beverages segment is expected to hold a major share of the global market from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to shift in consumer preference toward health consciousness as well as clean-labeled foods prepared by using all-natural ingredients.
North America a Key Market for 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol
- In terms of region, the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a significant share of the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increased government initiatives intended for the adoption of natural ingredients in the manufacture of food and beverage products and high demand from end-use consumers. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to increasing demand for natural food products in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- Key players are consistently focusing on the development of enhanced-quality 2, 4-di-cumylphenol with the objective to expand their product offerings and gain a competitive edge in the global 2, 4-di-cumylphenol market. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cargill Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Advanced Organic Materials, S.A.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Kalsec Inc.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
Global 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol Market: Research Scope
Global 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol Market, by Type
Global 2, 4-Di-Cumylphenol Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Feed Additives
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.