Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound which is insoluble in water. Zinc oxide is widely used as an additive for pigments, glass, ceramics, plastic, paints, lubricants, adhesives & sealants, foods, etc. Zinc oxide pigments usually appear in two forms including powder and dust. Zinc oxide pigments have large number of applications in host of industries such as paint, pharmaceutical, electronic, agricultural, rubber industry, brick kilns, ceramic and glass compositions, chemical and metallurgical industries. Rubber industry has been one of the predominant end user industries for zinc oxide pigment, wherein it provides increased ability to absorb heat generated due to friction which enhances performance of tire. Zinc oxide pigments also help decrease melt temperature of glaze thereby reducing energy requirements. In addition, zinc oxide pigments are also used chiefly in pharmaceutical industries to impart color and disease-specific properties to pharmaceutical products.
The global zinc oxide pigment market is expected to be driven by rapid growth in end user industries including dyes and paints. China is the largest manufacture of zinc oxide pigments globally. Zinc oxide pigment is growing in popularity among end users pertaining to electronics industry due to its chemical and physical properties. Zinc oxide pigments demand has been dominated by Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe. Strong demand from electronics industry is also expected to be major growth engine for zinc oxide pigments market in the years to come.
Some of the market players in this industry are BASF SE, Hindustan Zinc Ltd., Hakusui Tech Company Ltd, Industrias Penoles, New Boliden AB, Korea Zinc Company Ltd, Teck Cominco Ltd., Pan-Continental Chemical Co. Ltd., Zinifex Ltd., and Xstrata Plc. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments