Wood is an essential building material and has several indoor and outdoor applications. Any attack by insects, fungus or bacteria can spoil the condition of the wood. Thus, wood preservation chemicals are used to ensure long lasting life and sustainability of woods in the face of the changing environment and bacterial or fungal attacks. There are several treatments and chemicals used for such preservation. The wood preservation chemical market has a bright future as it is growing at a high rate. The coming six years would see a boom in this market since wood is finding increasing uses in household and industrial applications. The growing industrialization and rising infrastructure needs are the key drivers for the expansion of this market. Changing lifestyles and preference for high-value products has increased the household demand for wood to a remarkable extent.
The commercial uses such as railroad products, fencing, and decking are a broader area of demand for the wood preservation chemical market. However, the landscape-products end-user segment is expected to drive the future of this market. The advancement in technology and research findings is making wood preservative chemicals more eco-friendly and safe for humans and for the environment. However, government regulations and concerns about the environment can act as barriers to the growth of this market. The major demand contributors are North America and Europe because of the increased residential and commercial uses of wood preservative chemicals in these regions. Due to the rapid industrial growth in the Asia-Pacific, the demand from the region is also high and this makes Asia-Pacific an emerging market.
Some of the major companies operating in the global woods preservation chemicals market are BASF SE, Janssen Preservation and Material Protection, KMG Chemicals Inc, Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co. KG, Kop-Coat Incorporated, Lonza Group Ltd., Lapeyre SA, Osmose Inc., Rio Tinto Borax, RUTGERS Organics GmbH, Viance LLC and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments