Veterinary diagnostics are the tests that help in determiningand identifyingvariousdisorders in animals. These procedures are performed via various methods that utilize their blood, feces and tissue samples.The new methods and technologies that have been developed for human diagnostics are also utilized extensively in veterinary diagnostics. Various methods used in veterinary diagnostics include immunodiagnostics, hematology, molecular testing (including nucleic acid testing) and clinical chemistry.The other methods used for the same include enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), lateral flow tests, indirect fluorescent antibody test (IFAT), complement fixation, agglutination, western blot, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and microarrays/biochips.
The growth of this market is dependent on various market drivers such as increase in number of in-clinic diagnostic procedures, andincrease in purchase and usage of various diagnostic instruments that are utilized in veterinary practices. Also, increase in number of high income households that keep pets and regularly visit veterinary laboratories will also propel the growth of this market. In-clinic diagnostic practices and companion animal diagnostics increase the number of animals diagnosed with technologically advanced equipment and procedures that ensure accurate and faster results.
The North American market dominates the global veterinary diagnostics market with the largest market share, followed by the European market.The U.S., Japan, Western Europe and other developed nations have been able to use technologically advanced diagnostic tests;but, most of the developing markets still remain largely untapped. The Asia-Pacific and the Latin American markets are expected to be the most lucrative market in terms of growth rate due to increase in the number of households that are preferring to keep pets. The Middle East and the African region can also prove to be the prospective markets for veterinary diagnostics due tohigh animal density.
Some of the major players operating in the veterinary diagnostics market are Abbott Laboratories, Abaxis, Inc., Heska Corporation, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, Prionics AG, and Pfizer, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments