UV curing refers to a way of radiation curing by which various materials are cured which includes inks, coatings and adhesives among others. UV curing technology is a technology which enables instant drying or curing in fraction of seconds when ultraviolet light is applied on various products such as coatings, inks and adhesives among others to cause photopolymerisation. Along with advances in technology, various types of resins are now available in the market owing to advantages which includes reducing wastes, saving energy, low temperature treatment and high productivity. Moreover, UV is also available for optical molding as it has high energy density and can thus concentrate on small spot diameters. The multifunctional resins employed in such formulations are termed as UV curable resins which can be broadly classified as monomers and oligomers. The monomers used in UV formulations include acrylates, methacrylates, vinyl esters, and others. Acrylates are the oligomers that are used in UV curable coatings. The other types of coatings that play a vital role are unsaturated polyester resins, polyester, polyether, polyurethane and a few other resins based upon chemistry types and linkages.
Some of the key drivers for the growth of UV curable resins include the electronic and industrial coating segment which offers high demand for high performance coatings, adhesives and inks and growing demand for green coatings. In addition, regulatory authorities have set up legislations for the use of eco-friendly products that are expected to be the highest potential growth for UV curable resins and products.
Asia Pacific is the largest global market which accounted for more than half of the total global market followed by Europe and North America. China and Japan are the major consumers of UV curable resins. Rapid industrialization in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the market growth in this region over the next six years.
Some of the key players in the lightweight materials market include Allnex Belgium SA, Sartomer USA LLC, BASFSE, Eternal Chemical Co. Ltd., MiwonSpecialty Chemical Co. Ltd. and Jiangsu Litian Technology Co. Ltd. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments