The ultrasonic cleaning equipment came into market in the year 1950 and it was started being used an economical home appliance in the year 1970. An ultrasonic cleaning equipment is a device that uses ultrasound in the range of 20 to 400 KHz. It cleans the delicate items using an appropriate solvent for cleaning delicate items. Sometimes the ultrasound are used along with water for cleaning the items but the use of appropriate soiling and solvent enhances the effect. Time taken to clean one item is usually in the range of three to six minutes but if the item is very delicate and needs special care then it might take more than 20 minutes.
The cleaning solvent is chosen depending upon the contamination on the object to be cleaned. The ultrasonic is done using cavitation bubbles that are induced with high frequency sound waves. The bubbles agitate the solvent to apply high pressure on the contaminations. This action is also used to penetrate the cracks, blind holes and recesses on the object. The ultrasonic transducers use piezoelectric materials such as lead zirconate and barium titanate.
Material such as metals, plastic and others that are hard and non-absorbent are suitable for being cleaned using ultrasonic cleaning equipment. Cables, electronic parts, rods and glass objects, plastic objects, aluminum and ceramic objects among others are best suitable for ultrasonic cleaning.
The major applications of the ultrasonic cleaning equipment are cleaning objects such as jewelry, watches, lenses, optical devices, surgical instruments, dental instruments, coins, golf sticks, window blinds, musical instruments, electronic equipment, industrial parts and firearms among others. The major contribution of the ultrasonic cleaning equipment is for the watchmakers, jewelry workshops and electronic workshops.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments