Switchgears are the switching devices designed to protect, meter, regulate and control power generation, transmission and distribution equipment and electric motor control systems. Switchgears are located on both the low-voltage and high-voltage side of large power transformers in substations. Switchgear includes circuit breakers, fuses, and isolators.
The overall market for the switchgear is segmented on the basis of the current rating, voltage, insulating medium, construction type, interrupting device, type of current, application and purpose as well as on the basis of the geography to provide overall picture of the market. The global demand driven by the substantial investment in the T&D infrastructure and increasing demand for renewable sources of energy is expected to boost the growth of the switchgear market. However, increasing raw material prices is expected hamper the growth of this market.
Presently, Asia Pacific accounts for the highest demand for the Switchgear. The increasing demand for medium and high voltage switchgears is expected to drive the growth in this region. China is expected to be the leading market for global switchgears. The demand is driven by increasing investment in alternative sources of energy. In North America and Europe, the demand for renewable power generation is expected to open new market
opportunities in medium-voltage switchgears market.
Some of the market players in this industry segment are Xian XD Switch Gear Electric Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SA, OJSC Power Machines, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Hyosund Corp., GE Co., Eaton Corp., Crompton Greaves Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Alstom SA, and ABB Ltd. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments