Still drinks refers to drinks that include ready-to-drink fruit or non-fruit that typically contains juice content of lower than 25 percent, and water is also included in this sweetened flavor. Generally, in most countries consumers don’t tend to distinguish between juices, nectars, and the still drinks. It’s mostly the price that determines the consumer buying rather than the juice content. Of all the categories under the soft drinks, the still drinks market has shown continual growth with volumes advancing by almost close to 7% which is highest after energy drinks and HOD water.
The range of flavors in this category is very extensive with flavors like orange being the most prominent. Lemon, apple, mango, and peach are the other important flavors. The market for still markets is growing faster than carbonates, but this category used to be portrayed as having a cheap image, but quality premium brands and firm players have been established in the marketplace. The success of the brands in still drink markets means that it has much to gain from the slow growth of carbonated drinks.
Due to the climate in Europe, still drinks have been used in place of nectars. Packaging in the still drinks market is done by PET (polyethylene terephthalate) a plastic resin and a form of polyster. PET is used to package soft drinks, water, juice, peanut butter, cosmetics, and household cleaners. It is used mainly because of its strength, thermo-stability, and transparency.
The main market for soft drinks is dominated by the eight countries notably like Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Russia, Germany, the U.K. and the U.S. The global juice market that covers fruit juices, nectars, and vegetable juices is expected to grow close to 2% yearly and exceed USD 90 billion in 2015. This segment is led by 100% fruit juice with more than 30% market share and the market is expected to account for over 60 billion liters by 2015.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments