Specialty cleaning products refer to the chemicals that are used to clean different materials and surfaces such as bathrooms, drains, ovens, upholstery and carpets. It also includes polishes and waxes used to provide a finishing to furniture, floorings, different metals and glass. Fabric softeners and fluorescent whitening agents which are applied to apparel also come under this market category. Sanitation refers to products such as disinfectants and deodorizers. The goods in this category can be classified into commodity cleaners and specialty cleaners. Commodity cleaners are generally sold in bulk at lower price, while specialty cleaners are sold in small quantities at high price.
Majority of the demand for specialty cleaning and sanitation products are derived from industries and institutions which include contract cleaning firms, schools, institutions, office buildings, restaurants, hotels and hospitals. Domestic demand accounts for about one-third of the total demand. Government regulations regarding the content of cleaners act as a restraint to this industry. Volatile organic compounds emission was a major cause of concern for industrial buyers, which prompted many companies to switch to bio alternatives. However, VOC emissions did not affect the domestic demand. Improper disposal of dry cleaning materials also pose a threat to the environment which raised government concerns. Some applications of cleaning products have reduced due to the advent of new flooring surfaces and furniture which do not require frequent polishing and cleaning.
North America and Europe are the largest market for specialty cleaning and sanitation products, while Asia Pacific and South America regions have exhibited the strongest growth rate over the years, due to betterment of living conditions and increase in disposable income in these geographies. Some of the major companies that are operating in the market are Du Pont, S.C. Johnson and Son Inc., Clorox Co., Madison Bionics, and Reckitt and Colman Inc. among many others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments