In U.S. social networking users has increased by 25% in 2010. Facebook, Tumbler and Twitter are far ahead in terms of number of users as compared to other social networking sites in U.S. In South Africa, the market of social networking is at nascent stage of development as only 38% of users are active at any point of time. In Europe around 2/3rd of total users are logged in at least one of the social networking sites with over 60% users logged in at Facebook and around 15-17% on Twitter at any point of time. In Japan, the number of users onTwitter had grown by more than 500% in 2010 alone. These are the few indicators for the popularity of social networks around the globe.
Most of the social networks are free for the users, which allow marketers to reach target audiences at a very low cost, which is a major driver for the growth of social networks. Moreover, the ease of use, user friendly interface and instant information sharing features of the social networks are the major drivers for the social networking market. However, concern over the identity thefts and security of personal information remain the restraining factors for the growth of social networks around the globe.
The report contains the global scenario of Social Networking Market discussing detailed overview and market figures. The research report analyses the industry growth rate, industry capacity, and industry structure. The report analyses the historical data and forecasts the Social Networking Market size, production forecasts along with key factors driving and restraining the market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments