The smart education and learning market is growing substantially as the number of students opting for digital education and distant learning for gaining knowledge and degrees is increasing day by day. The digital education market is widely catering to the need of governments and international standardization bodies for training and developing skilled and educated workforce in various fields.
One of the major factors driving this market is the growing demand from consumers, students, parents, employers or employees, to become digitally educated. Smart education is in growing demand in developed economies like America and Europe as a large number of students is seeking online education. This industry is also becoming popular in countries with limited educational resources and bio-diverse culture. Most organizations are educating and training students in specialized areas to develop a workforce required for working in any particular field of expertise.
Education Segments Based on Application
- Professional Education
- Enterprise/Business Education
- NGO’s and Associations
Learning Market Segments
- Self Paced E-Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Virtual Classroom sand Webinars
- Mobile Learning
- Collaboration Based Learning
- Social Learning
- Simulation Based Learning
- Game Based Learning
This research report analyzes the market depending on its market segments and major geographies. The important regions covered under this study are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This research report includes an analysis of industry growth drivers, market restrains, industry capacity, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes an analysis of current developments in this market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top industry players. The report provides a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants in the market.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Blackboard Inc., Sungard, Jenzabar, Cengage Learning, Skillsoft, Saba, Sumtotal, Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Smart Technologies, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a complete analysis of the major factors responsible for driving market growth and restricting this growth
- It provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides distinctive graphics and illustrative SWOT analysis of important market segments
- It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological developments in the market
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of the market and making in-depth analysis of current market trends
- It provides a pin point analysis of the changing competition dynamics to stay ahead of competitors
- It helps to clearly understand the competitive work environment and key product segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.