Single use technologies involve single-use or disposable products. Such products are usually made of plastics or its derivatives such as polyamides, polycarbonates, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and various others. These products are becoming popular in the biopharmaceutical applications as they reduce the overall chances of contaminations and drastically reduce manufacturing and maintenance cost. They also provide benefits of being pre-assembled, sterile, and reduce operation time. Various disposable products available for biopharmaceutical use are laboratory instruments like flasks, petri plates, cell culture apparatus, filling and tubing systems, pumps, filters, bioreactors and others.
The global market can be segmented as follows:
By Culture Systems
- Microtiter plates
By Sample transfer and Collection Systems
By Disposal Products
By Bioreactors and Accessories
- Stirred tank single use bioreactors
- Agitated single use bioreactor
With the advances in medical technology, more and more single use technologies are expected to be launched. The need for more rapid process, cost and time constraints will propel the demand for low cost reliable single use products. Automation in processes, stringent regulatory policies, and cost of maintenance of apparatusare the major drivers for the growth of the market across the globe. With the rise in drug discovery, cell biology research, stem cell research, and innovations in biopharmaceutical industry the need for single use products will increase. Single use bioreactor is a major segment driving the market. These bioreactor systems reduce the process setup time, and are suitable for any kind of biopharmaceutical product.
Geographically, North America and Europe dominate the single use technologies market due to the higher number of research institutes, biopharmaceutical companies and hospitals associated with better waste management systems. Some of the prominent players in the single use technologies for biopharmaceuticals market are Advanced LifeSciences Pvt. Ltd., GEHealthcare Ltd., Eppendorf, Merck Millipore, Sartorius Stedim Biotech and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments