Surface-conduction electron-emitter display commonly known as SED is a technology which is used while making different flat display panel such as electronic visual displays. SED’s make use of electron emitters with a nanoscopic-scale to boost colored crystals of phosphors and to develop an image. SED consists of small cathode ray tubes (CRT’s) and each CRT is used to develop a sub-pixel on the display screen and then it is assembled in a group of three to make RGB pixels. Surface-conduction electron-emitter displays pool the advantages of cathode ray tubes, namely their wide viewing angles, high contrast ratios and quick response times. In addition these tubes have much lower power consumption rate than an LCD screens of the similar size.
There is a significant increase in the SED market because of the various advantages associated with the technology such as cathode ray tubes-matching black levels, contrast potential and excellent color, comparatively low-cost production and wide viewing angle. The market is having huge opportunities as a result of increased adoption and growing investment in the display panel sector. The key drivers of this market include increasing focus on enhancing productivity of the display panels, increasing need for energy conservation and growing usage of display screen products such as TV, mobile and laptops among others, which are biggest revenue generator for the market. However, unknown life expectancy of SED’s is expected to inhibit the growth of this market.
The surface-conduction electron-emitter display market can be segmented by end-use applications into television, cameras (digital and video), mobile and healthcare devices display screen. The market can also be segmented geographically into North America, APAC, Europe and RoW regions. Some of the key players in the embedded system market are Canon Corporation, Toshiba Corporation and Sony Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments