In order to meet the customer’s growing need for convenient packages and growing emphasis on developing sustainable packaging alternatives, the traditional packaging forms are being replaced by the novel and flexible forms of packaging. One such novel form of packaging is the re-closable pouch. The term ‘re-closable pouch’ refers to a pouch that, as against conventional packaging pouches, can be resealed or closed after use or dispensing the contents of the package. Re-closable pouches, also referred to as re-sealable pouches, have witnessed a swift growth in demand as compared to that for conventional pouches. Re-closable pouches can be customized and manufactured in a variety of shapes and sizes and thus prove to be an ideal solution to numerous packaging needs. The demand for re-closable pouches have been projected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period. Re-closable pouches find application across various end user industries including pharmaceuticals, personal care, food and beverage.
Market Dynamics: Drivers, Opportunities, & Restraints
Re-closable pouches market has witnessed a steady growth over the forecast period. The uniqueness of the re-closable pouches is their ease of use, versatility of design, and sustainable form of packaging among others. The demand for the re-closable pouch packaging exists across diverse set of industries. However, food & beverages industry is a major end use industry for re-closable pouches. As such, growth of food and beverages industry in general and the emphasis on developing aesthetically appealing yet functional packaging solutions is expected to drive the demand for re-closable pouches over the forecast period. Major factors propelling the demand for re-closable pouches are their versatility, barrier properties and sustainability. The fact that these re-closable pouches are available in multitude of shapes, sizes and colors plays a crucial rule in enhancing the shelf appeal. Some of the variants of re-closable pouches include those with handles, zippers, caps, among others. Thus, a re-closable pouch is one of the most versatile packaging solution that is functional so also aesthetically appealing. Another major advantage of re-closable pouches is their composition. The materials and laminated films that these re-closable pouches are made of help them resist relatively higher temperatures vis-à-vis conventional packaging, thus improving shelf life of the contents. The relatively higher costs for these re-closable packages as compared to conventional packages may act as an impediment to the growth of global re-closable pouches market over the forecast period.
Re-closable pouch packaging market- Segmentation
Re-closable pouch packaging can be segmented on the basis of type, end use and application. Depending on the type of re-closable pouches, re-closable pouch market has been segmented into
- side-gusset pouch
- stand up pouch
- Vacuum pouch
On the basis of applications, re-closable pouch market has been segmented in to the following key market segments
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Re-closable pouch packaging market- Regional Outlook
Depending on geographical regions, global packaging machines market can be divided into seven major regions including North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East & Africa.
Re-closable pouch packaging market: Market Players
Some of the players operating in global re-closable pouches market include:
- Ampac Holdings, LLC
- Mondi Group
- Accredo Packaging, Inc.
- Pacific Bag, Inc.
- LPS Industries, LLC.
- Glenroy Inc.
- Kung Long Hong Co. LTD
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies and product types, end use industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.