The escalating use of radiation therapy and nuclear medicine for the purpose of treatment and timely diagnosis of diseases are fueling the growth of the radiation detection market. Some of the key factors which influence the rise of this market are the high occurrence of cancer cases, increased awareness among radiation professionals, and a plethora of technological advancements. Radiation protection, also known as radiological protection, focuses mainly on the protection of people and the environment against the harmful effects of ionizing radiation, which encompasses both particle radiation and electromagnetic radiation of high energy.
The continuous technological upgradations taking place in the radiation protection industry provides ways to solve the present challenges and fill in the gaps of this market. The focus has been on the development of advanced radiation detection devices which incorporates highly advanced technology. Some of the examples of the devices are handheld radiation detectors, gloves, and lead-free aprons etc.
Some of the factors affecting the growth of this market are the inadequacy of proper standardization and calibration procedures for radiation detection devices, scantiness of adequate skill-sets among professionals handling the devices, and the lack of raw materials for manufacturing radiation detection devices. The segmentation of the global radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market can be carried out on the basis of the industry type into five segments namely medical, manufacturing, homeland security, defense, and nuclear power plants.
Some of the market players in this market are Landauer, Inc. (U.S.), Mirion Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Radiation Detection Company (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), AmRay Medical (Ireland), Bar-Ray Products, Inc. (U.S.), Pro-tech Radiation Safety (U.S.), ProtecX (U.K.), and UnforsRaySafe AB (Sweden).
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments