Protein hydrolysis refers to the breakdown of protein into amino acids and smaller peptides. Using enzymes such as pancreatic protease is one of the most common techniques of achieving this which simulates the hydrolytic process. Enzymes from various sources such as plants, animals and microorganisms are used in the industry which finds applications in certain end-user industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, detergents, animal feed, photography and textile.
The global industry for protein hydrolysis enzymes is growing at a rapid pace, primarily due to the increasing adoption of protease enzymes in the light of different advantages they represent. Protease is used in the industry owing to its purpose of hydrolysis of protein peptides into amino acids. Emerging economies such as China is one of the largest markets for protease enzymes, growing at a faster rate than other economies.
Several growth factors such as modification and advancement of properties in food proteins coupled with the reduction in feed costs for protein hydrolysis enzymes are expected to boost the demand for these enzymes over the next few years. Other factors such as increasing use of protease enzymes in controlling phosphorus pollution and nitrogen content is also expected to contribute to the growth of the market. However, parameters such as limited applications of these enzymes in food applications and increasing use of chemicals as a substitute is expected to hamper the growth of the market. North America was the largest consumer for protein hydrolysis enzymes with the presence of the large cleaning & detergent industry in the region. However, emerging regions such as Asia Pacific show significant unexplored opportunities for the growth of the market. Consumers are exploring new convenient products with the modernization of the cleaning & detergent industry in this region.
Ab Enzymes, Advanced Enzymes Novozymes A/S, Royal DSM, Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies Co., Dyadic International, Inc., and Solvay Enzymes are some of the key manufacturers of protein hydrolysis enzymes dominating the market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments