Protective packaging machines are those machines which are used across diverse set of industries to enable the manufacturers in ensuring the safety of consumer products, industrial equipment, and electronic gadgets among others. Protective packaging, as against conventional packaging, protects and preserves the product during its transit and storage. Protective packaging technology facilitates the safe delivery of goods to the customers. With a steady growth of e-commerce industry, the demand for protective packaging has in turn witnessed a steady increase, leading to the rise in the adoption of the protective packaging machines in the market. Protective packaging machines have a high demand across various industries in order to protect their products from abrasion, and other damages that may result due to improper handling and storage. The demand for protective packaging in the US is expected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. As such, demand for protective packaging machines is in turn slated to witness a steady growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand, especially from Asia Pacific, Africa, and Latin America is expected to emerge as a major growth driving factor for global protective packaging machines market.
Protective Packaging Machines Market Dynamics: Drivers & Challenges
With steady increase in disposable income across key economies across the globe, penetration of internet and internet shopping or e-shopping has witnessed a steady rise over the recent past. The growing prominence of e-commerce, especially in such developing economies, is expected to result in increasing demand for protective packaging. This in turn is expected to result in a steady growth of protective packaging machines market over the forecast period. Continuous growth in the manufacturing and retail sectors is likely to propel the demand for protective packaging machines during the forecast period. Industry efforts to do away with conventional packaging methods which are not necessarily effective in terms of functionality, are expected to result in development of novel packaging solutions. Moreover, increasing efforts towards development of bespoke packaging solutions intended to effect savings in terms of weight and bulk are likely to result in steady growth of global protective packaging machines market over the forecast period. The relatively higher cost associated with adoption and use of some of the protective packaging machines vis-à-vis conventional packaging methods may act as a deterrent to the growth of global packaging machines market during the forecast period.
Protective Packaging Machines Market: Segmentation
Depending on the types of machines that are used for protective packaging, global protective packaging machines market has been segmented in to following key types.
- air cushion machines
- bubble sheet manufacturing machines
- protective foam machines
- Paper Fill Machines
Global protective packaging machines market can be segmented on the basis of application into following key market segments.
- Industrial Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets
- Consumer goods
- Medical equipment
Protective Packaging Machines Market: Regional Outlook
Depending on geographical regions, global packaging machines market can be divided into seven major regions including North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific protective packaging machines market is expected to witness a relatively faster growth as compared to that of the other regions of the globe.
Protective Packaging Machines Market: Key Players
Some of the players operating in global protective packaging machines market include:
- 3G Packaging Corp.
- Atlantic Packaging
- Automated Packaging Systems Inc.
- KOCH Pac-Systeme GmbH
- ORVED S.p.A.
- Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH
- Ranpak Corp.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies and product types, application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.