Processed Poultry Meat market consists of processed meat of chicken, turkey or ducks. Presently all the meat consumed is processed as it has few advantages such as year round availability, enhanced shelf-life and convenience.
The global Processed Poultry Meat market is segmented by type as Chicken, Turkey, Ducks and others. Geographically, market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Segmentation is also done as Fresh Processed, Raw-Cooked, Pre-Cooked, Raw-Fermented, Cured, Dried and Others.
The key drivers of this market include low cost poultry production as feed conversion rate is high, higher disposable income of households and growing restaurant industry especially, fast-food and fast-casual dining. Some of the restraining factors could be growing health concerns and government regulations on the usage of excess processed meat.
The Processed Poultry Meat market globally is expected to grow with a significant single digit CAGR over the period of 2013- 2019. Growth in processed poultry meat is attributed to usage of various modern equipment and poultry practices that increase the turnover of the product. Vertical integration is the latest trend in processed poultry meat market to increase operational efficiencies and profit margin.
As the income rises, people’s consumption of meat also rises, thus the emerging countries are expected to contribute to the rising consumption of poultry in coming years. Moreover poultry comes under white meat category which is preferred over red meat due to lesser calories in the former.
Some of the key players in Processed Poultry Meat Market are JBS SA, Pilgrims Pride Corp., Sysco Corp., Tyson Foods Inc., Cargill Inc., Sanderson farms among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.