Home Press Releases Expanding Automotive Industry in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market
Expanding Automotive Industry in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market
Posted on Aug 27, 2015
In a recent market study from Transparency Market Research (TMR), titled “ Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020”, the global tire cords and tire fabrics market will reach US$5.06 billion in 2020, increasing from US$3.48 billion in 2013 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to 2020. The report provides current and forecast demand analysis of tire cord and tire fabric products at both regional and global levels.TMR states that the tire cord and tire fabrics market has a direct and obvious correlation with the state of the automotive industry. Tire cords and tire fabrics are integral reinforcement materials in the manufacture of tires. Tire cord are the backbone of the tire carcass that provides the required safety, stability, and comfort to the vehicle.
Economic growth in emerging countries in Asia Pacific has led to higher personal vehicle ownership, which in turn has benefitted the tire cord and tire fabrics market. Additionally, with the reviving U.S. economy and improved job market, consumer spending is increasing, thus benefitting automobiles and its allied industries. By product type, the tire cord and tire fabrics market is segmented into steel cords, dipped nylon cords, polyester cords, rayon cords, and others (aramid cords, PEN cords, and fiberglass cords).Steel tire cords are the most popular choice due to their advantageous physical properties and extensive application in radial tires. For such reasons, steel cord held more than 55% of the overall tire cord and tire fabrics market in 2013. With the growing popularity of radial tires in Asia Pacific, the market share of steel cords is expected to be on the rise in the coming years.
However, nylon cords are anticipated to witness the fastest growth amongst all tire cord materials. Unfavorable road conditions and burgeoning production of commercial vehicles in Asia Pacific is spurring demand for nylon tire cords.In 2013, Asia Pacific held more than 45% of the global tire cord and tire fabrics market. In the region, high GDP growth, combined with increasing purchasing power in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia, has led to increasing demand for commercial and personal vehicles. This in turn has translated into increasing demand for ancillary products such as tire cords and tire fabrics.North America trails Asia Pacific in the demand for tire cord and fabrics and is followed by Europe. Though Europe is an established base of reputed automobile manufacturers, other regions, particularly Asia Pacific, are the major markets for European automobiles.
In 2012, the Rest of the World region accounted for the smallest market share in the tire cord and tire fabrics market. However, increasing demand for automobiles in the region will be beneficial for the tire cord and tire fabrics market in coming years. The report profiles major companies operating in the global tire cord and tire fabrics market, viz. Bekaert, Kordsa Global, Kolon Industries, Hyosung Corporation, and SRF Ltd.
Browse the full Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics (Steel, Polyester, Nylon, Rayon and Other Products) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tire-cord-tire-fabrics-market.html
The report divides the global tire cord and tire fabrics market into the following segments:
Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market - Product Segment Analysis
- Others (Including aramid, fiberglass, PEN, etc.)
Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market - Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin (DCPD, Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, and Others) Market for Tanks & Pipes, Building & Construction, Electrical, Marine, Transport, Artificial Stones and Other End-users - Asia Pacific Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Unsaturated polyester resins are synthesized by using raw materials such as glycols, phthalic anhydride, and dibasic organic acids. Unsaturated polyester resins are extensively employed in tanks & pipes, building & construction, electrical, marine, transport, artificial stones, and other industries. Building & construction was the largest end-user segment of the unsaturated polyester resin market in...
- Benzaldehyde Market for Aroma Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Coatings and Other End-users - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023The report analyzes and forecasts the benzaldehyde market on the global and regional level. The study provides historical data of 2014 along with forecast from 2015 to 2023 based on volume (Tons) and revenue (US$ Mn). The study includes drivers and restraints for the benzaldehyde market along with their impact on demand during the forecast period. The report also analyzes opportunities in the benzaldehyde...
- Polypropylene Random Copolymer Market for Packaging, Building & Construction, Healthcare and Other End-user Industries - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023Rising demand from packaging and healthcare industries coupled with technological developments are expected to drive the polypropylene random copolymer market between 2015 and 2023. Polypropylene random copolymer is primarily used in the manufacture of food containers due to high heat and impact resistance, flexibility, and excellent transparency. Furthermore, capacity additions in the Middle East and China are...