Home Press Releases Global Tire Cord And Tire Fabrics Market is Expected to Reach USD 5.06 Billion in 2020
Global Tire Cord And Tire Fabrics Market is Expected to Reach USD 5.06 Billion in 2020
Posted on Jul 24, 2014
According to a new report published by Transparency Market Research “Tire Cord And Tire Fabrics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020”, the global demand for the tire cords and tire fabrics was valued at USD 3.48 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach USD 5.06 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2014 and 2020.
Browse : Tire Cord And Tire Fabrics Market
Tire cords and tire fabrics are the most essential reinforcement materials used in the production of tires. Tire cords form the backbone of the tire carcass and provide the required stability, safety and comfort to the vehicle. The market for tire cord and tire fabrics is directly linked to the market dynamics of the automotive industry. The market for different vehicle types such as personal vehicles, heavy vehicles, off-road vehicles, two-wheelers and bi-cycles across different geographies directly impact the demand for tire cords and tire fabrics.
Tire cord and tire fabrics can be broadly segregated into steel cords, polyester cords, dipped nylon cords, rayon cords and others including aramid cords, fiberglass cords and PEN cords. One of the major drivers of the market is the growth of automotive demand in Asia Pacific region especially China, Japan and India. With improving ecomonic conditions and higher purchasing power in the emerging nations of Asia Pacific the demand for personal vehicles as well as heavy vehicles and two-wheelers have skyrocketed in this region leading to high demand for tire cord and tire fabric materials. Moreover the gradual revival of North America market post recession augurs well for the tire cord and tire fabric market. The revival of North America market is especially beneficial for steel and polyester tire cords as these materials enjoy the maximum market share in the region. However in spite of the visible growth in global tire cord and tire fabics market, it is somewhat hampered by the sluggish growth in Europe. Unlike North America, Europe is yet to come out of the economic downturn that occurred in 2008. Overcapacity in Asia Pacific also acts as a restraint to the global tire cord and tire fabrics market.
Steel tire cords is the most widely used tire cord due to its favorable physical properties and the popularity of radial tires where steel cords are extensively used. The steel cords market accounted for over 55% of the market share in 2013 and is expected to grow further with the proliferation of radial tires in Asia Pacific where its market share is considerably less compared to North America and Europe. Nylon cords are expected to be one of the fastest growing tire cord material owing to its extensive use in Asia Pacific where unfavorable road conditions and heavy production of commercial vehicles propel the market for nylon tire cords.
Asia Pacific accounted for over 45% of the global tire cord and tire fabrics market demand in 2013. Demand from North America followed that of Asia Pacific. Rest of the world accounted for the least market share in 2012. The demand for tire cord and tire fabrics is expected to increase in RoW in the forecasted period owing to increase in demand for automotive in this region.
The report gives an in-depth analysis of the tire cords and tire fabrics market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and revenue (USD million). In addition, the report also includes current demand analysis and forecast for each product and application segments for both global and regional level. The regions analyzed include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Browse the full Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics (Steel, Polyester, Nylon, Rayon and Other Products) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tire-cord-tire-fabrics-market.html
The report comprises of the following segments:
Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market - Product Segment Analysis
- Others (Including aramid, fiberglass, PEN, etc.)
The report provides a cross-sectional analysis of the above applications segments with respect to the following regions:
Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market - Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Ms. Sheela AK
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Nanoscale Chemicals & Materials Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Nanoscience is a discipline that uses basic principles of chemistry, physics and other fields to understand the mechanism of systems when they are shrunk to the scale of a nanometer. Nanotechnology principles can be applied in areas such as microelectronics fabrications, solar cells, fibrous devices for filtration and separations and biological sensors. There are wide range of nanoscale materials and chemicals...
- Anticrease Agents Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2014 - 2020In manufacturing textiles, finishing is the major process, which refers to the conversion of woven into a usable material. It can also be defined as process performed to improve the performance and look of the finished textile. Some techniques used for finishing include dyeing and bleaching that are applied before the knitted cloth whereas; the others are applied on grey cloth after it is knitted. The fabric has...
- Coil Coating Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020Coil coating is the process of coating coil structures, predominantly metal coils. Metal has to be cleaned and treated for processing and before being employed in the production of end user applications including building & construction, automotive and electronics among others. Cleaned and treated surface of metal is prone to rust and is easily reactive with acids that degrade the quality of the metal...