Home Press Releases Chromatography Systems Market Expected to Reach USD 10.4 Billion Globally in 2019
Chromatography Systems Market Expected to Reach USD 10.4 Billion Globally in 2019
Posted on May 20, 2014
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research (www.transparencymarketresearch.com) “Chromatography Systems Market (Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019” the global chromatography systems market was valued at USD 6,982.3 million in 2012 and is estimated to reach a market worth of USD 10,364.2 million in 2019 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2013 to 2019.
Chromatography system is a process of separating individual components from the sample mixture aiming to analyze and identify compounds. This system is commonly used to separate components and ions into two phases namely moving phase and stationary phase. All types of chromatography systems work on the same principle i.e., separation of sample mixture into stationary phase (solid or liquid supported on solid) and mobile phase (liquid or gas). The stationary phase segregates components of the mobile phase according to the different migration velocity of individual components. Increasing number of research and development activities coupled with increasing participation of government and private organizations for the development of chromatography systems will accentuate the growth of chromatography systems market globally. In addition, new product development by key market players will further drive the growth of chromatography systems market during the study period. For instance, in June 2013, Roche Applied Science launched His-Tag purification column for protein purification. This new column is featured with nickel-chelate chemistry and is compatible with reducing agents such as EDTA and other salt environments. These types of products will establish healthy platform to attract new end-users and hence drive the market growth. However, high cost of chromatography instruments and consumables will restrain the growth of the global chromatography systems market.
Chromatography systems market is segmented by types and by end-users. By types segment is further divided as gas chromatography, liquid chromatography and others. Liquid chromatography market is further classified as ultra high pressure liquid chromatography, low pressure liquid chromatography and high pressure liquid chromatography. While others segment includes ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, super critical fluid chromatography, column chromatography and thin layer chromatography systems. End-users segment of chromatography systems market is categorized as biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, hospitals and research laboratories, agriculture and food industries and others.
North America accounted for the largest market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Rising research and development activities and presence of large number of key players in North America helps this region to hold strong position in chromatography systems market. Europe contributed the second largest share of over 30% of the total market in 2012. Introduction of novel technologies by domiciled key players coupled with increasing usage of chromatography systems in various sectors like health, environment and biotechnology will drive the growth of chromatography systems market in European region. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2013 to 2019, due to rise in demand of cost effective separation techniques and increasing investments by key players in the Asia-Pacific region.
Manufacturers are introducing cost effective and innovative chromatography instruments and technologies to attract more number of consumers. The global chromatography systems market includes major companies namely Waters Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Shimadzu Corporation, Jasco, Inc., GE Healthcare and others.
Browse the full report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chromatography-market.html
The global chromatography systems market is segmented as follows:
Chromatography Systems Market, by Types
- Gas Chromatography
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)
- Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography (LPLC)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEC)
- Affinity Chromatography (AC)
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC)
- Column Chromatography
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
Chromatography Systems Market, by End-Users
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Hospitals and Research Laboratories
- Agriculture and Food Industries
- Others (Cosmetic Industries, Environmental Agencies and Nutraceutical Companies)
Chromatography Systems Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Ms. Sheela AK
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents Market (Topical Hemostats - Mechanical Hemostats, Active Hemostats & Flowable Hemostats and Adhesive and Tissue Sealing Agents - Natural Tissue Sealants, Synthetic Tissue Sealants & Adhesion Barrier Products) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
- The hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market involves the study of wide range of hemostat, tissue sealant and adhesion barrier products which helps the surgeons to control bleeding during the surgery. These products play an important role in management of bleeding within the damaged blood vessels in surgical procedures. The market of hemostasis and tissue sealing agents is witnessing positive growth due to...
- Life Science Microscopy Devices Market (Devices: Optical, Electron and Scanning Probe Microscopes; Life Science Applications - Cell Biology, Clinical/Pathology, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Volume, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020Microscopes have enabled researchers to conduct in-depth academic and exploratory research. Increasing interest in life science areas such as nanoscience, and pharmacology and toxicology has created a need for advanced microscopes employing mediums much more penetrative than light i.e., electron, X-ray, etc. This has enabled us to venture further in the range of nanoscales and deliver potential innovations in...
- Medical Oxygen Concentrators Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020The medical oxygen concentrators have been one of the most notable breakthrough developments in the long-term oxygen therapy support. An oxygen concentrator is an electrically operated medical device used to provide purified or concentrated oxygen to a patient seeking oxygen therapy. These devices work on principle of pumping air into the device which then separates oxygen and deliver it to patients in a...