Prepared Dry-Foods are the preserved food that is done by removing the water content from the food and are made shelf stable by inhibiting the micro-organism growth in them. The dry foods come in different varieties and require high-end equipment and modern technology.
The market for Prepared Dry-Food products is segmented by types as Dehydrated potatoes, Dry diners Pasta, Mexican food, Pizza products, Rice mixes and others. Other category includes dry mixes such as oriental food and ethnic specialties. Dehydrated potatoes account for the largest market share as it comes in variety of shapes and forms, apart from this it is used to prepare numerous dishes. Mexican food (dry) consists of Mexican shells, tortillas and dinners. Pizza products include pizza pie and crusts mix.
The market can also be segmented geographically into North America, APAC, Europe and RoW regions.
The key drivers of this market include increased demand for easy to prepare quick food in households as well in food service industry. Longer shelf life and easy handling are some of the unique features of prepared dry food. It differs from frozen food as it is not necessarily be stored in low temperatures which makes them easy to supply and store. Some of the restraining factors could be transparency in food manufacturing and government regulations on labeling and food supply chain.
The Prepared Dry-Food market globally is expected to growth with a single digit CAGR from 2013 to 2019. There is a significant increase in the Prepared Dry-Food products market because of its low prices and convenience.
Some of the players in the Prepared Dry-Food market are Oregon Freeze Dry, Inc., European Freeze Dry, ConAgra Foods Inc., McCain Foods Limited, Joseph's Pasta Company and Agrofert Holding, a.s. among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.