Pre-clinical imaging is an efficient tool for the evaluation of the anatomical, functional, and physiological status of any organ at a cellular and molecular level. This technology plays an important role in the analysis of the properties and effects of any drug or therapy. It helps in understanding the pathophysiology and other characters of any disease. The global pre-clinical image market has experienced many developments in the past few years owing to macro-environmental factors such as technological innovation, government grants, and funding. Innovative technologies in pre-clinical imaging such as PET + MRI, PET + SPECT + CT, SPECT + MRI will be the major segments which will render the growth of this market owing to their advantages over conventional solitary techniques.
Some of the major drivers of this market are technological innovation, increase in the scope of pre-clinical research, increased funding by governments, growth in the use of imaging techniques and an increase in the number of pharmaceutical companies. On the other hand, the major restraints which may hold back the growth of this market are the rising cost of imaging systems and the technological void in less developed countries. Consolidation in the pharmaceutical industry and slower growth in the technology adoption rate serve as the key challenges to the market.
The overall pre-clinical imaging market can be segmented into imaging systems market and imaging reagents market. The imaging systems market is further classified into stand-alone systems and multi-modal imaging systems. The multi-modal imaging systems market is segmented into multimodal optical imaging devices and multimodal nuclear imaging devices. The stand-alone imaging systems market is categorized as nuclear imaging, micro-MRI, optical imaging, micro ultrasound, and micro-CT. The imaging reagents market is segmented into nuclear imaging agents, MRI contrasting reagents, optical imaging agents, ultrasound contrast reagents, and CT contrast reagents.
Geographically, North America is the largest market for pre-clinical imaging systems, followed by Europe. The developing economies of Asia and rest of the world will also emerge as potential markets for such systems. Some of the major players in this industry are Perkin Elmer Inc., Bioscan Inc., Aspect Imaging, Siemens AG, Gamma Medica, and Life Technologies Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments