Potato chips are the most proffered and major part of global snacks market. Potato chips is defined as the thin slice of potato that is deep fried or baked till it gets crispy.. The market can be segmented on the basis of types such as , finger fries and crisps,. It can also be segmented on the basis of the taste such as plain salted, chilly, and flavored chips such as tomato, onion and cream among others.
The potato chips global demand has increased with the introduction of different flavors to meet the taste preferences of varied consumers. . The young generation has shown a positive response for new flavors of chips and crisps. The preference for baked cheeps is increasing to avoid the health hazards associated with deep fried chips. Presently The companies are coming up with innovation such as low sodium content in their chips to make it more preferred chips than the rest varieties available in market. The potato chips and crisps present huge potential for the innovations in recipes and flavors.
The potato chips and crisp are considered to be the most consumed snacks worldwide, the increase in disposable income, experimenting with new flavors with different seasons, attractive marketing strategies to make consumers to buy product are the major factors that influence the consumers. Potato chips are served mostly as an appetizer, side dish, or as snacks. Moreover increasing distribution network also attributes to increase in the consumption of potato chips and crisps.
The key market Brands for potato chips are Lay’s, Ruffels, Pringles, Utz and Kettle among others. And the key players in the global asphalt market are ExxonMobil, Imperial Oil, British Petroleum and Shell Bitumen among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.