Planting and Fertilizing Machinery comprises of mechanized methods used for farming activities such as planting seeds and application of fertilizers. Technological advancements have changed the delivery system for planting and fertilizing. Farmers are more inclined towards using machinery for planting and fertilizing rather than human labor. Agricultural activities were moderately impacted during recession. However, farming activities saw a rise in 2010 with the help of aids provided by the government. Planting and fertilizing machinery market has continued to grow since 2010 coupled with the increase in the agricultural activities and high demands for production.
Asia-Pacific represents one of the crucial markets for planting and fertilizing machinery, led by India and China. Farmers have increased the use of machineries for planting the seeds in contrast to the conventional practices of seeding by labors. North America and Europe are other major markets for planting and fertilizing..
Poor shelf life of conventional machineries and growing curiosity among farmers towards advanced machineries is one of the major driving factor for the market Other factors include scarcity of labor, increased labor overheads, technological innovations, credit availability and government subsidies. Use of fertilizers is severely impacting the aquatic life globally thereby disturbing the ecological balance. Environment Protection Agency in the U.S. has imposed regulations on the use of certain chemicals like phosphorus in fertilizers thereby adding a restraint to the use of fertilizers. Poor level of mechanization and use of old inefficient farm equipments in the developing nations offer opportunities for development in the market.
Some of the key players in planting and fertilizing market are AGCO Corp, Deere & Company, CNH Global N.V., Great Plains Ag, Kasco Manufacturing, Kubota Corp., Buhler Industries Inc., Kuhn Group and Kverneland Group, among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.